17- We Ghosted

(Arrow Season 4 episode 8 'Legends of Tomorrow')

Barry, Cisco and Katrina show up at the location that Oliver had told them to come to, walking into the house, Oliver looks at them, "Barry, Kat you're late" he says to him.
"Yeah, well sorry but it's really hard to find somewhere in the middle of nowhere" Katrina says to him.

"Yeah, for real the roaming charges alone are gonna bankrupt me" Cisco comments as he walks away.
"We're discussing how to take away Savage's new found power" Oliver tells Barry and Katrina.

"And his magic stick thing" Felicity comments.
"Yeah, Staff of Horus" Carter tells them.
"Well, it's protected by some kind of energy field. We couldn't lay a finger on it" Barry tells Felicity.

"Maybe you wear mittens next time" Felicity says to them.
"What if we made some sort of insulated gauntlets" Caitlin suggest.
"Oh, yeah, yeah, the magnetic shielding could disrupt the-"Cisco starts saying.

"The staff's magnetic polarity" Felicity then says as her, Caitlin and Cisco walks away.
"Well, while the geek squad works" Oliver says to Barry and Katrina.
"Heard that honey" Felicity calls out.
"While they work to get the staff away from Savage, we need to know everything there is to know about him" Oliver goes on to say as they follow him to another room.

"Well I googled reincarnated nut jobs and came up with nothing" Thea says.
"Kendra and I would be the reincarnated nut jobs" Carter then says, "Savage is merely immortal" he adds.
"Merely?" Laurel says.
"Welcome to the new normal" Thea says.
"Anyone who's been around for 4,000 years should leave a trail" John says to the team, "I'll check with ARGUS, see if they have anything on him" he suggests as he walks away to make a call.

"Laurel and I can check police reports and stuff like that" Thea says.
"Good" Oliver says to his sister, as Thea and Laurel walk away, "We need to find a way to utilize your new ability" he then says to Kendra.

"My ability" she asks.
"It might give us an advantage" he says to her.
"Yeah, whatever you do, don't let him train you" Barry then says and Oliver looks at him, "I'm sorry but when it rains. I can still feel where he shot me with those arrows" Barry says as he walks away.

"I'll handle her training, then" Carter says.
"Yeah" Oliver says, as Katrina walks away with Barry.
"You think you we should call in your friends?" Barry then asks Katrina, and she looks at him puzzled.

"My friends are all here already Barry" she says to him.
"No, I mean your Gotham friends?" he then says.
"We can do this without them, I know we can. Besides they have their own problems to deal with right now. I wouldn't want to take them away from that" she says to him.

Later that night, Malcom Merlyn contacts Katrina and Barry informing them that he set up a meeting with Savage and that he wants them and Oliver to come along. Giving them the location of the meeting, the two speedsters change into their suits and take off running. As they run, the two of them suddenly see's versions of them selves running side by side with them, and they look at the speedsters and they have a moment of confusion before arriving at the meeting place.

"Thank You for coming, I know this is more than a little crazy" Oliver says to them.

"Yeah, well your friend with the creepy ring asked so nicely. Please tell me we're not going to negotiate with terrorists?" Barry then asks Oliver as they both walk toward the archer. "Or you know 4,000 year old bad guys" he adds.
"Just think of this more as a fact-finding mission, maybe Savage slips up and gives us something that we can use to our advantage" Oliver says to them.

Merlyn scoffs, "Thea said you were being a little more humours lately" he says to Oliver.
"I'm sorry, how do you know so much about Savage anyway?" Barry asks Merlyn.
"I don't know anything about him Mr. Allen no one does, that is why I am afraid of him" Merlyn tells Barry.