49- A Race

Season 2 x 23

Barry watches in horror, as Hunter stabs Henry in the heart, "NO!" Barry screams as he watches his father fall down. "Dad" Barry cries out, as he goes to his dad. "Dad, hey, hey, look at me. Look at me, Dad, don't leave. Not again, not again. Dad! Come on, come on, come on. Hey it's all right" Barry cries as he tries to save his dad, "No... Dad... Dad!" Barry screams as his Dad dies.

"I told you family was a weakness" Hunter says standing over Barry

"I told you family was a weakness" Hunter says standing over Barry. "You feel the anger, don't you Flash? But now, the two of us are the same" he says as Katrina starts to come too, and she sees Henry dead on the ground, and she looks at Barry, who screams out No as he goes to attack Hunter. "There you go, Flash" Hunter says to him as Barry holds him against the wall. "Use your anger, just like I did" he says as he then takes off and Barry chases right after him.

"Barry, no!" Katrina screams out, as she manages to get up, and she slowly takes off after the two men.  Katrina comes upon an alley where she sees Barry attacking Hunter, "I've got you Zoloman" he says anger in his voice. "I got-" Barry says as he starts to vibrate his hand.

"Barry, embrace your anger!" Hunter says to him, "End me" he says to Barry, and when Barry sees Katrina standing near by a look of shock on her face at what Barry was about to do he hesitates. Suddenly another Zoom appears behind Jay and stabs him in the heart.
"Let me do it for you" this new Zoom says as he pulls his mask off, "So close, Barry"
"Another Time Remnant" Barry says.

"See, Barry, there could be two of you. You just have to be willing to kill yourself" Hunter says to him, as Barry still looks at him in rage, "Yeah, you're almost ready" he says to Barry as he runs at him, knocking Barry into the side of the nearby dumpster.

Katrina runs up to Barry, and she pulls him close to her, "He's not worth it, not right now Barry" she says as she holds him close, and he breaks down and cries.

A few days later, they were having Henry's funeral, "and comfort us today with word of your promise as we return our brother to the earth, and leave us with the hope that one day, we'll meet again" the priest says as he then steps back.