43- We Can Risk This

Season 2 x20

Katrina and Barry are on the speed treadmills, as Cisco and Iris came up with an unique idea for making criminals think that Flash and Bolt were still out there. "Barry, Kat, there's a high-speed chase, heading south on Milton Ave" Cisco tells them. "Oh, Oh you wanna play? Okay" Cisco then says making him and Iris laugh, "All right, get ready to bring it!" Cisco then tells the two of them. They continue to run on the treadmills, trying to go as fast as they can.

"They're not slowing down" Iris tells them.
"Of course not" Barry tells her as they just keep going.
"They're headed for the Fifth Street Tunnel! Satellite can't project in there!" Cisco then tells them.
"What? You just thought about this now!" Iris yells at him.

"I didn't think he'd actually try to outrun The Flash and Bolt" Cisco shouts back at her.
"What about Lightning, the lightning toss!" Katrina shouts at Iris.
"They want to do the lightning toss" Iris tells Cisco.
"No. no lightning. It's a hologram, remember" Cisco says back.

Barry then mimics the wind motion they use, "No, the wind-up" Iris then says to Cisco.

"So we can block their fuel division, yes of course" Cisco says as he then plays around with the holograms

"So we can block their fuel division, yes of course" Cisco says as he then plays around with the holograms. "All right Cisco, this is where all those countless hours gaming in your basement are about to pay off. Fingers, don't fail me now, Leeroy!" he then says as he presses buttons while trying to control the holograms. It works and the criminals are stopped, and Barry and Katrina finally stop running.

"I need a breather" Barry says as he takes the hologram device off and Katrina does the same.
"I didn't think this hologram thing was gonna work. But so far, so good!" Iris says as she gives Cisco a high five, and Barry sits down, with Katrina sitting on his lap.

"I mean, I figured if they could get Tupac rapping again at a concert, we could definitely get The Flash and Bolt running around Central City." Cisco says.
"It's not gonna last" Harry come in the cortex saying.
"There it is" Cisco comments.

"It's not gonna be long before someone figures out, 'Oh, wait you two never say anything, you never touch anything, or wait, you never go indoors'" Harry says to them.
"Okay, well without Barry and Kat's speed, this is as good an idea as any" Iris says to him.

"Actually, I beg to differ. I think a better idea, instead of playing hoodlums and holograms, would be to rebuild the particle accelerator to get Barry and Kat's speed back." He practically shouts.

"Yeah, Wells you just keep saying that" Katrina says.
"That's right" he says to her.
"But look at what the explosion ended up doing to this city" she tells him.

"Not to mention, the last time, we tried something like that, we blew a hole in the universe and created, like, 50 portals to your Earth" Cisco says.