2- Atom Smasher

Later that day, Joe, Cisco, Iris, Katrina and Professor Stein all meet up at STAR Labs to go over what Cisco had found out after talking to Caitlin. As they stand in the cortex Barry comes running in, "What are you guys doing here?" he asks them.

"We are working" Katrina tells him.
"So, Caitlin was right" Cisco says looking at Professor Stein.
"Yes, all humans contain small amounts of radiation due to contact with cell phone, microwaves, televisions, et cetera. Our bodies are natural conductors" Stein explains.

"I think our meta's been sucking up all the radiation around him and using it to power himself" Cisco says looking at Iris and Katrina.
"That would explain why the x-ray machines at the hospital failed during the rally" Katrina says to them.
"So, if we wanna find him, we got to look for places without radiation" Cisco says as he starts typing on the computer.

"All right, guys, I don't want any of you here right now" Barry says to them.
"Tough, you need your partners, you need your friends" Joe tells him.
"Barry, everyone in this room cares about you" Iris says, "but we also care about this city. We all wanna make a difference, and that means fighting meta-humans, and that means working with the Flash" Iris says as she then looks at Katrina, "And Bolt" she adds. "You both can't deny us that, not anymore" she tells them.

"Got him, there's a three-block dead zone near a hazardous waste reclamation plant. It should be blooming with rads, and right no it's at zero" Cisco says to them.
"That's where you'll find your Atom Smasher" Professor Stein says, and Cisco, Katrina and Iris looks at him, "Huh? Because he absorbs atomic power and he, well, smashes" Stein explains.

"Come here" Cisco says hugging him, and Katrina and Iris laugh, "That's a great name, welcome to the team" he tells him.
"Thank You" Stein says.
"Great, guys thank you, you can go now, all right" Barry then says to them.
"No, we aren't Barry, you have to let Cisco and Stein figure out a way to stop this guy" Katrina tells him.
"No, I don't" he says as he then speeds toward his suit, then speeds away.

Katrina just sighs, feeling like this was all her fault that he was acting this way.

"Barry left his comm system behind, we can't talk to him, he's on how own" Cisco says holding up the comm. Link that is supposed to be in their suits.
"This is all my fault, I pushed him away, I made him think he needs to do all this without me" Katrina tells him.

"Kat this isn't your fault in anyway, Barry feels like he let the city down that night, and with you leaving he wants to prove he can do this without you" Iris says to her.
"I know, I know, Cisco is there anyway at all you can find him, to see what's going on" Katrina then asks him, as she sits down beside Cisco.

"I'm looking for the security cameras" he tells her as he starts typing away, "Booya!" he then says as he able to bring the cameras up on the monitors. We are watching as Barry is trying to fight off the meta, and after he tries punching the meta, Rothstien grabs Barry by the throat, chocking him.

"Kat" Iris says looking at her.
"I can make it there" Katrina says.
"No, you can't go, we haven't figured out how to stop this meta and Barry can't see you get hurt too, plus the boot didn't work on him" Cisco tells her.

"Alarm!" Professor Stein then shouts.
"Believe me we are all alarmed" Cisco tells him.
"No, the alarm system, You've tapped into the surveillance cameras correct" Stein says.
"Right, tell me where the alarms all are, I can get there and shut them down" Katrina says as she races off and changes into her suit and heads for the warehouse. Cisco comes over the comms telling Katrina each location of the alarms, and she sets them off once she arrives. The noise distracts the meta, and it gives Barry the chance to get away, Katrina races after Barry, who makes it back to STAR Labs, and she watches as Barry collapses. "Oh, God, Barry!" she cries out.