5- I do Not Like Her

(Season 2 x 3)

Barry and Katrina were sitting up in their lab at CCPD, working on some chemicals when Katrina's phone starts to go off. She looks to see its Iris, and she puts it on speaker, "Hey Iris, Barry's here with me, what's up" she says as Barry starts swirling one of the chemicals in the beaker.

"Kat, Barry, I need your help, now!" she shouts as they hear gun shots, and Barry drops the beaker.
"Iris, was that gunshots?" Katrina asks.
"Yeah" Iris responds, "I'm at Baldwin Tower. I can't find a way out" she tells them.

"A window, is there a window?" Barry asks her.
"Umm, yeah, up ahead" she responds as they hear more gun fire. "Okay, I'm by the window, why?" Iris tells him.
"Okay great you're gonna need to jump" Barry then says.

"What, Barry that is a crazy idea!" Katrina shouts at him.
"Barry, no way!" Iris says.
"Iris, Kat do you trust me" he then says to both women.
"Yes, I trust you" Iris then says.
"Yes, I do" Katrina says.

"Okay, then Iris jump" Barry says as he then speeds off

"Okay, then Iris jump" Barry says as he then speeds off. Katrina hangs up her phone and takes up after Barry, following him to the building. Katrina stays on the ground as Barry runs up the side of the building, catching Iris, and bringing her back down to the ground.

"All right, you good?" Barry asks Iris.
"Yeah" Iris replies.
"How many guys are up there Iris?" Katrina then asks.
"Uh, two they both have guns" she tells her.

"All right" Katrina then races up the building taking the bad guys out before coming back down dropping the guns that they had on the ground

"All right" Katrina then races up the building taking the bad guys out before coming back down dropping the guns that they had on the ground. "Now they are just gonna take a little nap until the CCPD comes and wakes them up" she says to Barry and Iris.

"So, what exactly were you thinking?" Barry asks Iris.
"Yes Iris, what the heck were you doing in a building being shot at?" Katrina asks crossing her arms clearly mad at her best friend.

"I got a hot lead on a real estate scam. I mean these guys have been illegally evicting people, breaking up families" she explains to them.
"Iris, look no story is worth your life" Katrina tells her.
"Thank you for coming" Iris then says pulling both Barry and Katrina in for a hug.
"Yeah" Barry says.
"I can't wait to write about this" Iris says as she then takes off, and Barry and Katrina so the same.