【Chapter 13】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Three people were in the throne room as two of them sat on golden painted chairs, one with an excited expression and the other... with one of boredom.

Arthur looked towards (Y/N) with love and affection as he went to go and grab her hand, on which she complied. Giving her a happy smile, Arthur kissed her hand over and over, that is, until he heard (Y/N) speak. "Arthur, do you trust the Seven Deadly Sins?" (Y/N) asked him, though she was looking straight ahead.

Arthur stopped kissing her hand as he looked up at his beloved quizzically. "What do you mean by that?" Arthur asked (Y/N), playing with her fingers gently. (Y/N) glanced at him as she glanced back forward. "What I mean by that is by you guys being friends." (Y/N) replied, though Arthur looked at her confusedly.

"Yeah, we're friends, why?" Arthur asked back, though (Y/N) just let a sigh escape her lips. "Just that... that man that you believe in, Meliodas, he did some rather... rude things to me." (Y/N) said quietly, though Arthur was able to hear her. His eyes widened as he grasped her face onto his hands, "What rude things? Please tell me, my beloved, did he hurt you? Or... did you do something... rather ungentlemanly like of him?" Arthur whispered the last part darkly, his hands tightening on her face. Not minding that pain, (Y/N) just clasped her hands onto his own and gave him a gentle smile. "Nothing much, he just left me out there to die about 3,000 years ago, breaking my heart in the process." (Y/N) said in a matter-of-fact tone, shrugging her shoulders.

Arthur's eyes darkened. "Guards, find me Meliodas and bring him to me." Arthur said in an emotionless tone. (Y/N) just grabbed his hands and intertwined them together. "No need, my love. You promised that you will help me reclaim back the world, remember? So this plan will help us get back on Meliodas for what he did to me." (Y/N) said in a sweet tone, though her mind said otherwise.

Arthur also held back her hands and smiled at her sweetly, "Of course, though... what about that man over there? I believe I have seen him somewhere before..." Arthur murmured as he stared at Estorassa intently. (Y/N) laughed as she gave Arthur a peck on the cheek, "That's my friend who has been helping me for these past couple of hours, he's been a big help to me finding you." (Y/N) introduced him to Arthur, though made sure as to not say his name.

Arthur gave a nod to Estarossa as he turned back towards (Y/N) with a bright smile. "(Y/N)! What do we do next?" Arthur asked her, though (Y/N) just sent a wink to him as she chuckled. "News will spread of what happened to this kingdom, and since they're such good friends of yours they'll come over and check what's going on, and then, that's when the plan will begin." (Y/N) said, turning away from Arthur as she stared at the big double doors.

Arthur gave a nod as he went back to his seating position still holding her hand tightly. Not soon after, a soldier barged into the throne room as he bowed deeply, panting as if he had just run a marathon without a break.

"Y-Your Majesty's! I bring news from Liones!" The young soldier exclaimed, holding out a scroll to them. Arthur nodded at the guard next to him as the guard went down and grabbed the scroll, handing it over to Arthur.

Arthur grabbed it as he unrolled it, only for his smiling face to turn into a deep scowl. (Y/N) looked at him curiously as she saw his usually smiling face turn into a scowl.

"What's wrong, Arthur?" (Y/N) asked him, though he just sighed and handed over the scroll to her. (Y/N) grabbed it and unrolled it, only for her eyes to burn brightly due to wrath. 

'Concerned about the kingdom? Wishing to bring over Holy Knights if need be? The news should have reached the ears of King Bartra already, so why would he send over some of his Holy Knights to become one of us? Probably so to get some intel about us and then rat us out to the king, typical politics.' (Y/N) thought as she crumbled up the scroll and burned it. Turning towards Arthur (Y/N) gave him a small smile. "Turns out we have to carry out the plan earlier than I thought." (Y/N) muttered to herself, though Arthur just smiled up at her innocently.

Turning towards Estarossa (Y/N) looked at him. "Do you have any things to say about this turn of events, Lucas?" (Y/N) asked Estarossa, calling him by the fake name (Y/N) came up of. Estarossa looked back as he also smiled at her. "Yes, you will find it." Estarossa answered her, though (Y/N) just nodded.

Faking a yawn (Y/N) turned towards Arthur, her expression turning into tiredness as she rubbed her eyes that held a few stray tears. "Arthur... I'm tired, can I go to sleep now?" (Y/N) asked him, though Arthur immediately nodded, "I'll come too!" Arthur exclaimed, getting off of his throne as he began to walk with (Y/N) towards the exit. 

(Y/N) let out a strained smile decorate her features as she turned towards Arthur who was trying to catch up to her. "Arthur, why are you following me?" (Y/N) asked him, though Arthur just happily smiled back at her.

"No reason! Just wanted to come and cuddle with you as our first night with each other!" Arthur said, a skip on his step. (Y/N) sighed as she played with the ends of her hair as a coping mechanism that she developed during her days in the forest when dangerous animals were still stronger than her.

"Arthur, you still have duties to do, so don't worry about me and go do your job. Hey, once your job is done you can come over, and then we can cuddle." (Y/N) offered him, though he just pouted. "(Y/N)!" Arthur lightly complied, though (Y/N) just kissed his cheeks and went back to her room.

"Goodbye, Arthur!" (Y/N) said lazily, though her eyes said a different story. 

'Now, let's see how many things Estarossa was able to during these past few hours.' (Y/N) though to herself as she smiled gently.

'From here on out, hell will become my home. Can't wait!' (Y/N) though happily as she neared the fountain that both Estarossa discovered at the back of the castle as it was covered with moss, now it was holding bits of moss but was also holding a dark envelope. 

Her eyes glanced at the envelop as she smirked, "There it is, now, to show that little kid what the real world is about." (Y/N) said happily, though her eyes were screaming bloody murder.

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)