【Chapter 18】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Rumbling thunder resonated outside as cold rain poured onto the ground heavily. Inside the Camelot castle was a vast room with a lone figure sitting on a comfy bed covered with red silk. 

In front of the figure was a kneeling man with white hair, his eyes looking at the ground. The figure looked down to the kneeling figure and leaned her head onto her knuckles. 

"Do you have any news for me, Estarossa?" A tired voice questioned him. Estarossa nodded his head, his locks swinging side to side as small droplets of water fell onto the floor from his wet hair. 

"I do." Estarossa responded to her. (Y/N) gave him a gentle smile and sat down onto the ground next to the kneeling male. "Tell me, Estarossa. Have the sins decided to pay me a little visit?" (Y/N) again questioned him, her eyes gleaming with curiosity.

Looking up at his master Estarossa smiled. "Indeed, my queen. They are heading here as we speak and have invited someone to go with them. A holy knight from Liones named Gilthunder." Estarossa informed her. (Y/N) nodded and turned towards the window to see the violent thunder ripping across the sky.

"Estarossa, I think it is time for us to release the demons, no?" (Y/N) looked back at Estarossa. His eyes widened as surprise was clear on his face. "My queen, do you think it is too early for such actions?" Estarossa asked her, though (Y/N) just laughed. 

"My my, Estarossa, it's never too early to start a revenge plan. Whatever happens to them will be on their plate, not ours." (Y/N) sighed and got up. "Now, Arthur will be here in a couple of seconds so you should leave...now." With that Estarossa disappeared out of the room leaving nothing but fluttering curtains.

Suddenly the loud sound of two doors opening was heard making (Y/N) turn her head to see Arthur literally shining. "(Y/N)! My dear, dear (Y/N)! Have you prepared for bed yet?" Arthur exclaimed and ran towards her arms. Slightly falling off balance before catching herself (Y/N) looked down at the male and sighed. 

"Arthur, why are you so full of energy? I thought that you were supposed to be training with the knights today." (Y/N) questioned him which was a mistake on her part. Arthur smiled up at her and suddenly pulled her onto the bed along with him.

"Cause' I get to see you!" Arthur chuckled as he snuggled closer to her body making (Y/N) slightly tense up... slightly. "Well, I suppose we should go to sleep now, huh?" (Y/N) nervously said, though was ignored by the bubbling male.