【Chapter 26】

❝ 𝐔𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞. ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"So you're saying that you were my fiancee 3,000 years ago?" (Y/N) asked with a dumbfounded expression, sitting down on a wooden seat as Zeldris was wrapped up in chains. It was still night out as the three were now looking at one another with Zeldris being the center of attention.

Zeldris nodded, "Yes, you are my fiancee." Scoffing at his proclamation (Y/N) turned around to look down at Hawks who was also equally confused. "I don't remember any of this so don't look at me." Hawks quietly said, backing away from her piercing gaze as he went back to awkwardly eating his vulture meat. 

"Hmm... I see, do you have any proof?" (Y/N) questioned, leaning closer towards Zeldris as her sword was still pulled out as a warning to the worn-out Zeldris. 'I can't take any chances. I'm not exactly the strongest right now so with me having to unlock all the power levels of the Demon King so I still have to be careful.' (Y/N) thought, her gaze hardening. 

Taking aback by this question Zeldris began to panic on the inside though still making sure that (Y/N) didn't notice his nervousness. 'What proof can I possibly have for this? What is something that only I and her know-!' Smiling widely at the thought that appeared in his thoughts Zeldris calmed himself down. 

"Who do you think gave you those metal accessories for your wings, (Y/N)?" Zeldris asked her, his black eyes looking up at her in confidence. Raising her eyebrow in question (Y/N) glanced behind her shoulder to see her still opened wings only to see that she was indeed wearing a metal accessory for her wings.

"Oh... I completely forgot about that." (Y/N) blatantly replied, this making Zeldris sweatdrop. "So you did give me these... I don't see how that will prove that you were my fiancee." (Y/N) shot back, her statement not wavering as she stared back at Zeldris. 

"Why would I randomly say to you that I loved you, and then confess that I was your fiancee? I have no reason nor benefit to doing this so when you think about it, me being your fiancee makes a lot more sense because I was the son of the former Demon King and also that I knew you when we were just little kids." Zeldris explained, obviously not backing down from his statement, either. 

(Y/N) nodded her head slowly and took a sip from her canteen, obviously caring very little for what the little man had to say. "Even if you were my fiancee I don't care about upholding past ties. You can come with us if you wish, but I won't stop you if you don't want to. If you were my fiancee back then, you aren't now. I don't want a king by my side, or a lover." (Y/N) stated as she slowly got up, stretching her wings as she folded them and spilled the rest of the water on the fire, extinguishing it. 

"Come on, Hawks, we still have a long way to go." (Y/N) sighed, walked over towards the door as Hawks quickly finished his vulture and got up to trot over towards (Y/N). "Comin'!" Hawks answered, walking behind her as he readied himself to begin flying. 

Seeing that (Y/N) and the pig were indeed wishing to leave him Zeldris grit his teeth in anger only to calm himself down quickly after. 'Stay calm, who knows what she has gone through for her to be like this. Give it time, Zeldris, and be patient. Love never blossoms overnight.' Getting up from sitting upright on the bed Zeldris walked over towards the others making them look over at him, expecting him to say something. 

"So you are joining us. Cool. The more the merrier, I guess." (Y/N) mumbled the last part, the three now out of the hut as they were now enjoying the cooling breeze of the night. "So, where are we heading for anyways?" Zeldris asked (Y/N) only for Hawks to answer instead. 

"We're going to the Village of Ferrer! Some blacksmith village where (Y/N) knows there would be a lot of weaponry for our army!" Hawks exclaimed, now pumped up for the journey ahead as he ran around (Y/N) in circles, wishing to be picked up as fast as possible for then he can go and fly.

(Y/N) smiled fondly at this and waved her hand, picking Hawks up as he began to holler in happiness. "I'm a flying pig! Fear me!" Hawks cackled evilly while doing random stances. "So you guys are going to war this early? With an army? Please tell me that you at least have a good army." Zeldris groaned, worry clear in his black orbs as he looked up towards (Y/N) unfocused eyes. 

"Hmm... yeah, we do, but not a very good one. Right now I have to find us some weaponry as fast as possible or else we really won't stand a chance against the Aprasion Army. Even though I don't intend on fighting I still wish to be prepared as much as we can be." (Y/N) answered, her wings fluttering around a bit to get some blood going through. 

"Here," Quickly holding Zeldris bridal-style (Y/N) opened her wings as she prepared to take off. "hold me close, I don't want you falling on me again." (Y/N) asked, flapping her wings as she was now going through the sky in rapid speeds along with Hawks. 

"(Y/N)! Slow down! I'm still here!" Hawks screeched in fear, not used to the speed that (Y/N) was going at. Somehow hearing his screaming (Y/N) stiffened up in embarrassment. "Sorry about that, Hawks. I forgot for a second." (Y/N) apologized, a nervous smile on her face as she slowed down watching as Hawks's fearful expression turned into anger. 

"Of course a demon can't understand such a high-class person like myself! Hmph!" Hawks glared over at her, turning around to instead focus on the scenery. "Look on the bright side. Now we're closer to Ferrer than we used to be so that's good." (Y/N) commented, this piquing Zeldris' interest even though he has been listening and staring the whole time. 

"By how much, (Y/N)?" Zeldris asked, (Y/N) smirking in return. "About two hours away." (Y/N) answered only for Zeldris to try and burn Hawks alive. "You're only slowing (Y/N) down! I say we burn you and eat you to set in example." Zeldris suggested, a black fire appearing on his hand as he approached it closer to Hawks making him squeal in fright. 

"Get that thing away from me! (Y/N)! (Y/N) help me- Ack!" Feeling something flatten down on him Hawks shut up as (Y/N) did the same thing to Zeldris, but harder. "I want to have a calm and peaceful ride to Ferrer, got it? So no crying or screaming-"

"Got your hands off of me!"

"You got close to me first, you pig!"

"I'm not a pig!"

"Yes, you are!"

"Racist!"

"How?!"

"Bully!"

"Oh, yeah? Well, I'll show you what a bull can do-!"

"Shut it, you morons!"

So that is how (Y/N) was stuck with two cute but annoying children for two hours. Why is everyone saying that they want to have kids with her when she already has two?

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)