【Chapter 23】

❝ 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬. ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

The group of demons were inside the small castle surrounding a long table with a map Britannia placed on top of the table. Estarossa and (Y/N) were standing on the very end as the other demons were situated on either side with Onasan being on the left right next to (Y/N). 

"Here's the game plan... we have no game plan." (Y/N) admitted with a serious expression, her hands behind her back as she looked over each one of her men. Estarossa sweatdropped at this new piece of information as Onasan tsked. "The reason being of how little men that we have. We only have 50 demons here excluding me, Estarossa, and Onasan. That's not enough men to defeat the Aprasion army with over 5 million men." (Y/N) explained to everyone as the soldiers frowned and nodded their heads in agreement. 

"So... what do we do?" One of the men asked her, arms everywhere on his body. (Y/N) smirked, "I don't plan on killing any of my people, and so there is only one way to settle this peacefully. We all go up to them with no intention to kill as I announce my position as the new Demon Queen." Gasps were exchanged as the soldiers looked at one another, uneasiness clearly seen in their black orbs. 

"If I may intrude," Onasan spoke up and raised his hand, glaring straight at (Y/N). "but to do something like that will just be suicide. We can't do something that risky!" Onasan protested as some of the soldiers agreed with them. Estarossa growled as he slightly took out his sword only for (Y/N) to touch his shoulder immediately stopping him. 

"We have to take our chances because if we don't then we have already lost the war. I know that all of you have separated yourselves from the Demon clan because of what they have been doing as of late, but all of you have to trust me. Besides, if that doesn't work then I'll just have to kill their leader, Meliodas." (Y/N) stated as she took out a small pocketknife and threw it towards the dot that said, "KINGDOM OF CAMELOT".

"That's where the Aprasion army is currently located. That will be about a 3-day flight from here to there." (Y/N) frowned as she took out a quill and dipped it on ink, writing down something on the map near the Tage Island. "In Tage Island is where the Lakmi army is currently located, that place has been known for hiding robbers and murderers," Writing down the name of the Lakmi army (Y/N) also wrote down "Ban". "that will take a 2-days flight."

"The Livius army and the Dafi army are located in the Polyxena city and have taken over all the people there forcing them to join their army. This will take a 2-days flight." (Y/N) informed everyone as she wrote down "Diane and King".

"The Aquinas army is advancing towards the Livius and Dafi army making their location Daniyah village, there have been no reports of what had happened to that village but the most likely reason is that everyone there is either dead, taken into their army, or are being used as experiments."  Clicking her tongue (Y/N) wrote down "Merlin" near the Livius and Dafi army.