【Chapter 27】

❝ 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐬. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧. ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Two hours. Two hours packed with quarreling, shouting, and shrieking. Zeldris and Hawks, well... they don't get along that well as (Y/N) would have heretofore assumed. Both of them were opposites with Zeldris wishing nothing more but for him and (Y/n) to talk about how they were going to love one another in the present while Hawks talked about how that was of little concern with even saying that both him and (Y/N) were not compatible at all.

This, of course, infuriated Zeldris, causing the two to quarrel endlessly much to the displeasure of (Y/N).

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the three arrived at the gates of Ferrer. The town, which with that (Y/N) remembered used to be one of the most lavish and purest human known village in her time, was now nothing but what looked like an abandoned wasteland at initial glance.

Looking up at the hanging sign that said in faded letters, 'FERRER', (Y/N) clapped her hands, a radiant grin on her face as she spun around to look at her other bewildered companions. "Extraordinary, isn't it? So well done! Nothings changed." (Y/n) expressed fondly, her gaze coming back to stare at the collapsing shops.

Staring ahead, both Zeldris and Hawks looked over at one another and shrugged, confused about where (Y/N) saw anything in it that could be deemed 'Extraordinary'.

"Oh, I recall arriving here for the first time and likewise being shocked. You know, with everything looking like it was run over by a Giant." (Y/N) reminisced, sharpening her nails as she dragged it across her palm, much to the shock of both Hawks and Zeldris.

"Stop, don't!"

"Are you crazy?!"

Making her nails shrink to their ordinary length (Y/N) eluded them as the two tried to tackle her, apprehensive of what she might do to herself next. Peering down at the collapsed two (Y/n) snickered. "Relax, it's just a minor wound. It'll heal in no time, see?" Revealing the two her healed palm (Y/n) knelt as she stirred her hand in the blood that fell to the ground, blending the dirt in with her blood.

"Both of you must be so confused. Though I promise you won't be for very long." (Y/N) affirmed, this bewildering the two further. "Is this some kind of blood-secret passage?" Zeldris suspected, (Y/N) putting up her blooded finger in response. "Wait."