【Chapter 5】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Entering the Bour Hat Merlin and Gowther immediately went off to their little corner and began to whisper among themselves, are they talking about what happened in the forest? If so, then that means that it wasn't something that was common or expected, but something that is enough reason to talk about. Walking further into the tavern I felt someone envelop me in a thing called a hug, something Meliodas taught me that friends do as a greeting. Looking down I saw Meliodas had his face in my chest, though I didn't think much of it since he has been doing this for as long as I can remember. Still, I can only remember things that happened an hour ago.

Lifting his face to look at me Meliodas lifted the corner of his mouth upwards as he radiated some kind of happy energy, "(Y/N)! Where did you go? Are you okay? Did something happen while I was gone? Do I have to-" Putting a hand on top of his hand I gave him a small smile as I said, "Everything is fine, Meliodas. We went to Merlin's lab, and yes, I am okay. However, for your third question something did happen, though I don't think I can fully tell you everything so you might want to ask Merlin or Gowther, either one will do I suppose." Meliodases face turned red as he hugged me even tighter, with a whisper like voice he said, "Just...promise me you won't ever leave me like that, okay?" I pat his back in reassurance as I spoke, "I promise you Meliodas that I will never leave you like that, so don't worry about it since you are my friend, right?" All he gave in return was a nod as I patted his head one last time as I let him go as I went towards the tall man and the petite girl who I learned their names were Ban and Elaine, but because we didn't talk yet I decided why the hell not?

Sitting on the stool that was closest to them I looked over to them as their eyes were closed as they inhaled and exhaled, both of them looked so peaceful, so content like there were no worries in the world for them and everyone else, how wrong that is. Ban began to stir as an unpleasant look overtook his features as he let go of Elaine, he leaned more to his other side as he was beginning to fall, but before his body could touch the floor I quickly but silently as to not wake up Elaine went towards him and caught him in time. Carrying him as Meliodas did I looked over at Elaine as an idea formed in my mind. Grabbing Elaine I put her on top of Ban as I was carrying both of them, walking towards Meliodas I made motion signs saying where their rooms were at with my eyes, catching the picture Meliodas pointed upstairs and then gave a number two.

Turning around I walked up the stairs as I looked at the second room, going in as I pushed it open with my body I went in seeing it covered in beer bottles and flowers I went in and laid them both in their bed as I also covered them in this warm thing that was almost flat, though today was slightly cold so I figured that this thing was warm so this might as well warm them up, right? Straightening myself I stared at the both of them as they snuggled into each other's embrace with a happy expression adorning their features.  Walking out the room I made sure to close the door quickly, and once I did I let out a soft sigh as I walked down the stairs to see both Merling and Gowther gone, now where could they have gone?

Looking around the place I found out that even Meliodas was gone, maybe he did as I told him and went to talk to both Merlin and Gowther about the thing in the plant-filled place, well even though they didn't take me with them it doesn't matter cause I can just ask either one of them about it. Opening the front door of the tavern I went out as the sun was going down beautifully as it gave the sky the same painted color that I grew to love. Giving out a dreamy sigh I set at the steps of the tavern as I gazed up towards the sky, really, if this is what I have forgotten then I don't know how I lived without knowing such beauty.

 Giving out a dreamy sigh I set at the steps of the tavern as I gazed up towards the sky, really, if this is what I have forgotten then I don't know how I lived without knowing such beauty

Hearing the door being opened I turned around only to see Elizabeth looking down at her feet as she was rubbing her arms. I cocked my head to the side to see her like this felt weird, oddly familiar but weird. Elizabeth turned her head towards me as she shyly walked beside me, "Mind if I sit down next to you?" I shook my head as I looked back at the beautiful ball that was on fire going down, though with a question that I desperately wanted to be answered I turned around towards her once more, "Do you know this is called when the fireball is going down and disappearing?" Turning her head towards me she gave me a surprised face, though it was soon replaced with an emotion that I couldn't recognize. Sitting down next to me she used her arms to support her from falling as she stared off into the sky as well, looking away from her I did the same.

Soon a comfortable silence overtook the both of us, hearing shifting next to me I turned around to see Elizabeth laying down looking straight at me, "When the fireball, which is called the Sun, goes down its called a sunset, but when the sun goes up its called a sunrise, both of them look beautiful as it transforms the sky into something different, though unlike the moon it changes the color of the sky a lot." I gave a soft hum in response to her answer, how interesting.

There is where we stayed for a while, watching the Sun going down fully until all was left was dark, yet there were these little white doughts that overtook the sky, but there was an even bigger dought that was in the sky, very much bigger than the other ones as it stood proudly yet peaceful than the others, the ruler of the night doughts.

Remembering about Elizabeth I turned around only to see her sound asleep, just like Elaine and Ban. Picking her up as I did to the others I went back inside the tavern as I went up the stairs and inside the room and I saw her shadow when I was going down the stairs. Opening her room door I went in as I laid her down on the bed as covered her with the same solid material of warmth that I used for Ban and Elaine to cover them with. Walking out of the room I quietly closed the door as I went downstairs and lay on a stool near a window as I saw the night sky, and soon I fell into darkness.

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)