【Chapter 25】

❝ 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐞. ❞

 ❞

*𝐙𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

After my older brother, Meliodas defeated the Demon King --our father-- Meliodas let me go to live my life with Gelda. Though I and her didn't love each other like that, Meliodas didn't know that.

So when we were let off the hook I and Gelda separated ways. Gelda went to go find her own life somewhere else while I went to look for you, (Y/N). I spent years looking for you, no rock was left unturned and no mountain was left alone in my search for you.

I loved you, and that was something that Meliodas knew all too well. However, I was able to trick him into believing that I loved Gelda more than I loved you, and that was the only thing that allowed Gelda and me to live. 

I've been searching for you for so long, my love, that I feel that even the stars don't know where you were. I've searched and searched, trying to find where you died. I even asked Meliodas, but he didn't wish to tell me anything claiming that he had no idea where you died.

Even so, after so many years have passed, I never gave up hope. I won't lie when I say that I hated Meliodas, someone who I wish was never my brother, who let you die just for him to escape with that goddess. 

When I heard the news from none other than Meliodas, I was inraged. I was the one who killed him and not Estarossa, but he still lived. I still hate him to this day for what he did to you, and I'll never forgive him. Not as long as the stars still shine in the darkest of nights and the breeze still plays with the petals. 

I never wished to see him again for what he has done, letting the person that I love most in this world die for a goddess, but I saw him again today, and it wasn't pleasant. Out of anger for what he has done I launched towards him and tried to kill him, only for Meliodas to attack with a power that I've never seen from my brother before. 

Meliodas has grown far stronger than the last time that we fought, and I couldn't ignore that. Without even ten minutes into the fight and Meliodas was able to tire me out. I was all bloody and bruised, and I knew that I was going to die if I didn't leave then. So I flew away, and Meliodas let me go once again. 

I was flying away at full speed not even having a direction to where I wished to go, I was lost and I was bleeding out. My stamina was depleting greatly that I was sure to faint any second now. 

Until, I saw you, flying in the sky with a pig by your side. Your beautiful (H/C) hair swaying along with you as it seemed to dance along with wind, a dance that I've never seen before. Your (E/C) eyes making the sun shy away, excitement and power surging through your body that it was enough for me to feel it.