3: Blood Fest

Midoriya flinched as the door opened, and Katsuki walked in. 

The greenette had not slept properly in 3 days, and had been tied to the chair since he had gotten there. He was hungry, and wanted to take a shower... 

"You hungry?" Bakugou asked, with a smirk. 

"I already told you I'm not going to drink blood. I'm not an animal." Midoriya grunted. 

The small boy was terrified of the famous vampire that everyone called: Kacchan. 

"Alright, you'll starve then. I'm telling you. It might look gross, but it fills you up real good." Katsuki snickered. 

Izuku looked away, unable to watch the vampire suck on the newest blood pouch. The boy sighed and looked down, completely disgusted of what he was about to say... 

"Can I try?" he whispered. 

Bakugou took the blood pouch away from his mouth with a smirk, wiping away some blood on his lips. 

"Alright!" the blonde cheered. 

"I'm only doing it because I'm starving!" Izuku cried as Katsuki approached him with another clear pouch of blood. 

The blonde cut off the edge of the bag, leaving a small opening for Izuku to drink. 

"Here." 

The vampire held the pouch to the shorter male's lips, waiting for him to start drinking. Izuku let a tear roll down his cheerk before starting to suck on the edge of the pouch. A metal-like taste filled his mouth. It wasn't unpleasant, but it wasn't great either. 

The green haired boy turned his head away when he was done, and Katsuki walked away, drinking whatever blood Midoriya had left inside the pouch. 

Izuku stuck his tongue out, unable to believe he had just drunk human blood. Someone else's blood. It disgusted him. 

The greenette looked down. He wasn't as hungry anymore... Katsuki was right. 

"So, some of my friends are coming over today. You wanna hang out with us? I mean, You are half-vampire after all." Katsuki asked, sitting on the bed. 

Midoriya sighed. 

Earlier that week, Katsuki had the Chief Of Vampires to come and check him out, since Bakugou thought he Izuku smelled different. The man had concluded that Izuku was a: Half-Vampire. Izuku didn't believe it, since there was NO WAY he originated by any vampires at all! His family had never even encountered one before! 

"I am NOT a half-vampire. I told you!" Izuku argued, on the verge of tears. 

"Oì, stop whining..." Bakugou grumbled. 

The blonde male stood up, and walked to the boy, wiping away his tears. 

"If you say you're not a half-vampire, then I believe you... I guess." he grumbled. Izuku sniffed. 

"Why are you so nice to me? And why haven't you killed me already. Are you going to torture me until I die? Tied up to this chair?!" Midoriya yelled. 

The blonde sighed, slicing the ropes with his long sharp nails. "You're free." 

Midoriya immediately pulled his hands to his face, then untied the ropes around his feet, walking around and stretching his limbs. It felt so good. 

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door of the room. Midoriya looked at Bakugou, as he walked towards the entrance. 

"My friends are here. I'm warning you... they're... very touchy."