11: Jail

Izuku groaned as he woke up, tied up to the wall as usual. It wasn't comfortable sleeping in a cell. Especially in a small one, with another person. 

"You're awake." Katsuki mumbled, smirking at the greenette.

The blonde was tied up, like Izuku was, to other wall of the jail cell. 

"Mm... Yeah." Izuku moaned. 

It had been a few days since Katsuki and Izuku had been thrown into jail, and Inko had come to visit, to try to figure out why his son would want to stay with a criminal. 

Therefore, Midoriya had to tell his mother about the people he had killed, which ended up in her starting to cry, and run away from the prison where they were being kept.

Midoriya groaned as he changed positions, trying his best to find comfort... but nothing seemed to work. 

Bakugou snickered, as he licked his lips. "I think this is the longest I've been without fucking you." he giggled. Izuku instantly turned red, staring at his boyfriend. 

"K-Kacchan stop it." 

By dinner time, on the 2nd week that the two had been cuffed and in jail, Katsuki and Izuku had come up with a plan to bust out of the hell hole.  

At exactly 12:01, an officer came into their cell, to throw food at them again. 

The man walked in, but never came out.

During the previous night, Katsuki had managed to uncuff himself with his long nails, and waited for the officer to come in, so he could kill him, and free Izuku. That way, they were sure nobody was keeping guard in the halls, which meant they could escape.

And they did.

Their plan had worked.

Now all the two vampires had to do, was make sure not to get caught again. It they ended up in the police's hands once more, they would most likely get killed.

Bakugou bursted into his house, immediately packing his things. "Kacchan where are we going?" Izuku asked, gathering the few things he had in the room. 

"Moving far away from this place before the airports get our wanted information."

"But you were already wanted! Everyone knows about you!" Izuku cried. 

Bakugou stopped moving to the sudden realisation. 

He slowly turned around, with a smile, hugged his boyfriend and bent down to his level. 

"Then go on without me."