13: New town

Izuku entered the building they had recently rented, and smiled. It was nice... 

Bakugou, on the other hand, ran to the windows and closed the curtains, making sure no sun would come in, as it was sunrise. 

Midoriya frowned at the action, and walked up to the blonde. "Haven't you ever wanted to see the sunrise, or sunset, Kacchan?" Izuku asked. The blonde shook his head. 

"I've never really thought about it, to be honest." he claimed. 

"You'd like it, I'm sure." the green haired boy smiled, plopping down on one of the chairs.

"Whatever."

Izuku watched his boyfriend walk around, taking in the scenery of the new place they had just rent. 

He seemed off... Katsuki wasn't acting normally... he was being different. "Kacchan is everything okay?" Midoriya asked. "No." Bakugou grumbled back. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing... Nothing at all. I'm just not used to changing areas like this. I'll have to familiarise myself with the new streets and stuff." 

Izuku giggled. "Everything is going to be okay..." he said, standing up from the chair he was sitting in. "Yeah... I guess." 

Bakugou smiled as he lied down in his new bed. It was soft, and comfortable. Perfect. "Deku~" Katsuki called out, towards the kitchen. 

Midoriya appeared in the doorway, looking at his boyfriend. "Yes?" 

Katsuki patted the bed beside him, with a smirk. Izuku giggled, knowing what Bakugou wanted. "Kacchan we just got here..." 

"Yeah, and we should try out our new bed~" 

"But I'm not in the mood..." Izuku whined, sitting on the mattress. 

"Too bad, nerd." Bakugou chuckled. "I haven't had any action in over two weeks." 

"But it's 5 in the morning, can't we wait?" Midoriya asked. 

The two boys were both tired from the trip they had had, and both wanted to sleep... Although Bakugou wanted a little something before getting some rest. 

The blonde sighed and looked down. 

"Alright, but tonight, I'll do you so hard you won't be able to walk for weeks~"