9: Sleepover at Inko's

Bakugou groaned and shifted in his bed. More specifically, Izuku's bed. Both boys were staying the night over at Inko's house, after having supper with her. 

Midoriya rolled over, hugging the blonde. "Can't sleep?" he asked, in a sleepy voice. Katsuki shook his head, grumbling beneath his breath. 

"Just one night." Izuku comforted, kissed the blonde's hair, that was still covered in black dye. 

"But I wanna kill." Bakugou mumbled. "I know. But I also know you can wait. Now sleep." Izuku ordered, cuddling into his boyfriend's chest and dozing off to sleep once more. 

Katsuki kissed Izuku's hair, ruffling it too. "I'm sorry." He whispered, as he slowly crawled out of bed, making no sound, and walking out the house in complete darkness.

The next morning, Izuku woke up in a yawn, hugging the blonde that was lying next to him. "G'Morning." he whispered. Bakugou smiled. "You're awake." he stated. Midoriya giggled as he ran out o his room, into the kitchen, followed by Katsuki. 

Inko was standing in the kitchen, making pancakes, as the news was playing on the T.V. in the living room. 

The news wasn't talking about much, just the fact that they had found remains of a human that had been killed, probably by Kacchan this morning. Midoriya stared at the flat screen, then angrily glanced at Bakugou. The taller male just looked away, pretending not to know about the situation. 

Izuku excused himself from breakfast and dragged his boyfriend in another room. 

"Kacchan you promised!" Izuku whined. "I couldn't help it! I never went a night without eating Deku." Katsuki argued. 

The green haired boy looked down. "You couldn't even stay put for one night..." he whispered. Bakugou looked at his smaller boyfriend. "Deku... I'm sorry." he said, hugging him. "I know I promised not to kill last night, but you understand, right? I'm 100% Vampire. Not only half. I have to kill..." Bakugou stated. 

"You could've at least tried... for me. My mom is already suspicioous about me, after I asked her about the half-vampire thingy." Izuku wimpered. "I know. Come eat... I assure you, everything is going to be fine." 

(Or So ThEy ThOuGhT...)

-Sucky Author