8: Visit

Izuku stretched his limbs as he woke up. It had been 3 months since he had moved in with Katsuki, and since then, Bakugou would make sure that Izuku wouldn't fall asleep without having a round with him. 

The greenette looked towards the desk, where Bakugou was sitting, writing a letter to the Chief Of Vampires... again. 

Midoriya stood up, and walked over to the blonde. "Mm... Morning." the boy whispered into the taller male's ear. 

"G'Morning, Deku. Sleep well?" Bakugou asked, leaning back and kissing his boyfriend's cheek. 

"Not really... I'm super nervous about you meeting my mom." Izuku said, shifting around. Katsuki scoffed. "I told you, babe. I'll take care of everything." he reassured. 

Izuku glanced at Katsuki. "You'll behave?" 

"Yes."

"And you won't... suck her or anything?" 

"I won't."

"Are you sure you can handle being in front of a human?" 

"Deku." Katsuki snarled, standing up. "I'll be fine, and you'll be fine. Everything... will be fine." 

Midoriya ran to the bathroom, knocking on the door as he walked in. Katsuki was still busy putting on the black dye in his hair, so that the humans wouldn't recognise him. "Hurry, Kacchan! We're going to be late!" Izuku cheered. 

Bakugou put all the stuff away once everything was done, and walked out the building. It was sunset, so Katsuki had to stay in the shade, out of the sun. Izuku, on the other hand, didn't mind the sun. It had never bothered him before, so he thought it was just because of him being a Half-Vampire.

The two boyfriends were soon at Inko's house, ready to eat the supper she had prepares. As soon as the two walked in, a nice smell engolfed their faces. 

"Smells great mom!" Izuku cheered, hanging up his coat. 

"Yeah... Nice to Meet you, K.B." Inko said, greeting Izuku's boyfriend. 

K.B. was Katsuki's fake name, at the moment... he simply used his initials. 

"Izuku, K.B, I think it's better if you both stay the night here, since I don't want you two to risk running into that Kacchan monster... that son of a-" Inko rambled on, as Izuku glanced to Katsuki. The blonde didn't seem happy about this... not being able to kill for a whole night?

He had to do it, for Izuku... even if he'd hate doing it.

OH MY GOD.... This story is getting more reads than I thought it would... Yay!!

-Sucky Author