7: One time

⚠SLIGHT SMUT WARNING!! (REALLY NOT A LOT)⚠

Izuku blushed heavily of what had just come out of his mouth. 

"Me too." 

He had just agreed to being more than friends... with Katsuki! The Kacchan! The vampire that killed so many! The one that just saved his life! The man who comforted him, spared him, helped him... and never judged him... ever.

Midoriya smiled and looked down, only to get his head tilted back up again. "I love you, Deku." Bakugou whispered, kissing the greenette's lips. 

Izuku instantly pulled away, under shock of everything that was happening. Nearly killing himself, then having a crush confession, then getting his firts kiss, then... then... What now? 

Midoriya looked back up, a bright red illuminating his entire face. 

Bakugou leaned in once more, and kissed the boy softly, again. 

This time, Midoriya let him be. It wasn't so bad after all. 

Izuku smiled and leaned in deeper, into the kiss. He loved the feeling of Katsuki's lips against his. It was the best...  

Midoriya whimpered a muffled moan as the blonde pushed him back a little, onto the bed. 

Izuku turned red once more, and threw his head back onto the fluffy pillows, still trying to process what was going on... but doing this didn't help, letting Bakugou kiss the greenette's neck. 

The blonde then looked up and licked his lips before looking down and unbuckling his belt. 

"Uwaah! K-Kacchan What're you doing?! You're not planning on- Oh My God! D-DON'T TOUCH ME THEEEEERRRE!" Izuku wailed as he threw his head back once more. Katsuki was currently sliding his hand down the boy's pants, gently rubbing between his thighs. 

"KACCHAN! P-PLEASE! STOP-P ITTTTT!" 

Midoriya was breathing heavily, and blushing madly.  He was being touched for the first time in his entire life... and it sort of felt... good.

Izuku let out a muffled moan, earning the blonde's attention. "You like it?" Bakugou asked, with a creepy smirk. Midoriya looked at him, unsure of what to do or say next. He simply nodded in agreement. Katsuki pulled his hand out, then pulled the boy's pants down, reavealing his lower body. 

Midoriya covered his mouth and looked away, not able to believe it. He was pretty embarassed of exposing his body for the first time... 

Bakugou removed his shirt, then threw off his pants, leaving him in nothing but underwear. 

Izuku, on the other hand, only had a shirt on, and was trying his best to cover the rest of his body.

Bakugou chuckled and removed the shirt from the shorter boy. "First time, huh?" he smiled. Midoriya blushed. "Is it that obvious?" he asked, with tears now threatening to fall. 

"I'll be gentle, I promise." Bakugou said, leaning in and kissing the other boy passionately.

Midoriya nodded and let Katsuki touch him... 

After all... he liked Bakugou very much, and he was glad that his first time was going to be with him. 

Hours passed as Izuku felt the most pleasure he had ever felt in his entire life. 

He was happy. Happy that he had gotten this close to Bakugou...

The greenette cuddled into the blonde's arms as he dozed off to sleep.