12: What to do?!

Izuku let a few tears roll down his cheeks as he shook his head. 

"I can't go without you, Kacchan! You're the reason I'm going to become a criminal! I don't even know if I'm happy or not about that, at this point... but I want you by my side! Especially after being so close to you..." Izuku kept rambling, crying his eyes out at the same time.

"K-kAcChAn i nEeD YoU..." Midoriya whined, hugging the blonde and stuffing his face in his chest. 

"Deku, if you stay here any longer, you might not make it out of the country in time... You've got to go before your name hits the news." Bakugou said, pulling the greenette away from him. "Go." 

"No! I ToLd YoU I NeEd yOu i dOn'T wAnNa lEaVe My kAcChAn bEhInD!" the shorter male argued. 

Bakugou sighed. "If you stay, You might risk getting caught and killed by the cops."  

"I DON'T CARE! I LOVE YOU AND I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY DAYS WITH YOU, WETHER YOU'RE A KILLER OR WHATEVER! I LOVE YOU!!!" Midoriya yelled, now frusturated.

"SHH- Shh... Okay. I get it. I love you too, Deku. But-" "No buts. I'm staying." 

Izuku wiped away the tears from his eyes, and looked up to the blonde. 

"Come on, We've got to AT LEAST change hiding spots. Let's go to the nearest town, there won't be any borders for that." Katsuki said, ruffling the shorter boy's messy green hair.

Izuku leaned in and kissed the blonde's chin, since he couldn't reach any higher... which made Bakugou giggle, and kiss the boy properly on his lips.

The two boys grabbed their half-packed bags and sprinted out the door, calling a cab, and driving to a near town. 

When they arrived, they killed the cab driver, so that he couldn't give any information to any police officer..... ever. 

😳 Welp- This is a chapter that I had not planned at all XD

-Sucky Author