15: At Peace

Bakugou snickered as he held onto Izumi. 

"Come on! Say It!"  

The baby boy giggled and reached out, playing with Katsuki's facial features. 

The blonde man gave a smile before looking down. 

"Say Dada!" 

The baby gurgled a little before smiling. "Da!" 

"That's it! Say Dada!" Katsuki cheered. 

"Did he say it yet?" Izuku asked, walking into the room. 

"Close... " Bakugou grumbled, giving the baby to the green haired male.

Izuku sighed and sat next to him, ruffling his son's hair. 

"I'm proud of you." Midoriya claimed, resting his head on the blonde's shoulder. 

"You haven't killed in a while, and you're kinda starting to get along with humans." Izuku giggled. 

"It's the best for him." Bakugou replied, tickling the green haired baby. 

Midoriya giggled to the sight of his happy family. It had all started a few years ago... when Izuku was terrified of the blonde, and had gotten kidnapped by a serial killer... only to become a killer himself. Izuku was regreting some choices he had made in the past, but he was happy with his current life. He had a loving boyfriend, and an adorable, cute son. 

He was happy. 

That's all he had ever wanted. 

After his dad had left, when Izuku was nearly 5 years old, the boy was sure nobody would ever love him... but after he met Bakugou, he was sure that wasn't true. 

Izuku leaned into the blonde's arms, closing his eyes and sighing. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too."

To these words, Izumi started to whine in Izuku's arms, wanting attention as well. 

Both adults giggled, before Katsuki spoke up. 

"We love you too, kiddo." Bakugou snickered, taking his son into his arms. 

Midoriya smiled and booped Izumi's nose before cuddling into his boyfriend's arms once more, making sure not to squish their child. 

And just then...

Just as the two males were falling asleep....

Izumi decided to say his first word, and smile.

"DADDY!"