6: Regrets

⚠SUICIDAL CONTENT!!!⚠

Midoriya licked his lips, after drinking more blood. Katsuki scoffed. "You seem to be getting used to this." he said. Izuku looked down. 

"I'll get rid of this-" Bakugou said, in a grunt as he picked up the body they had just fed themselves off of. 

Midoriya watched as Bakugou left the room. It was his chance!

The green haired boy ran to the cabinet, swinging it open and taking out a chain. He was hoping for rope, but Katsuki had used the rope he had left to tie him up to a chair when he had gotten there.  

He stood on a chair then tied the chain to the celing, making a special knot in it. Once the green haired boy was satisfied, he  smiled and passed the loop around his neck. He had to pay for the lives he had taken... by taking his own. 

The greenette looked down to his shaking legs, and positioned his feet to push the chair away... just one push... Just one. 

Midoriya took one, last, deep breath before looking up to the wall in front of him. 

This is it. The place where he dies. The last place he's ever going to see...

Izuku pressured his legs, ready to push the chair backwards, and hang-

But Bakugou stormed in, as if he knew exactly what he was doing. "WHAT THE HELL-?!" He yelled, grabbing Izuku by the waist and lifting him up from the chair, and taking the chain out of around hus neck. 

"What. The Actual Fuck... Do you think you're doing?" Bakugou asked, holding the greenette up to his face. 

Izuku let tears stream down his face. He was tired of this...

"I don't wanna live anymore." Midoriya mumbled. "WHY?! HUH?!" Katsuki yelled, confused of why the green haired male would want to take away his life like this. 

"Because I can't live with what I've done... I'm... I'm a t-tErRiBlE PeRsOn KaCcHaN!" Izuku sobbed, pulling on his hair and looking down. 

The blonde vampire put the boy down, and crouched beside him. "Deku. You're not a terrible person. If you don't kill, you'll die. It's eat or be eaten. Nobody knows. Besides, you've only killed eight, which isn't considered a lot in our world." Bakugou said, trying his best to comfort Izuku. "Okay? You're a great guy. I love people like you. I'm glad I met you. I'd be lonely without you, you're my best friend..." Bakugou looked down to the sobbing greenette, thinking of wether he should tell him how he felt or not. 

"You're my best friend..." he repeated, gaining the greenette's attention. 

"But I wish we could be... more?"