4: Half-Vampire

Bakugou sighed as he walked into the building where he lived. He had just arrived from hunting, and was feelign pretty full, since he and his friends had killed many, tonight. 

The blonde vampire sat down in a chair, throwing his head back, and letting out a deep breath. 

Noises were coming fron the bedroom, which was normal, since that's where Izuku Midoriya spent his days. But the noises were weird. Sloppy noises, as if someone was playing with Bakugou's blood pouches he had hidden in the cabinet. The blonde stood up quickly, and ran to the room. 

"I swear Deku if you're drinking my-" Bakugou yelled, running into the room. 

What he saw wasn't what he expected. 

Izuku wasn't drinking his blood reservations. 

He was sitting on the floor, his eyes glowing red, with a person's body lying in front of him. 

Katsuki looked up to the greenette, who instantly wiped away the blood from his mouth and scooted away, his eyes returning to their emerald green color. 

Izuku soon started to cry, probably ashamed of what he had just done. 

He was a killer now. He had taken a person's life. He hadn't seen his friends and mother in nearly 2 months. His life was ruined. 

Bakugou soon walkde over to the small, shivering boy, nervously rubbing his arm. "You- Uh... You... killed this human... right?" Bakugou asked, in a calming voice. 

Midoriya started to sob. Hearing the words that had just come out of Katsuki's mouth didn't make him feel any better. 

"K-Kacchan! I dOn'T KnOw WhY I DiD tHiS... i'M A tErRiBlE PeRsOn!!!" Midoriya managed to yell, between sobs. 

The blonde instantly wrapped his arms around the crying male, hugging him. 

"It's not your fault. I started feeding you blood, which must of triggered your inner-vampire senses or something..." Katsuki muttered. 

"You did a good job, for a first timer though." The vampire said, pointing to the body.

Izuku stopped crying, suddenly accepting the fact that he was now a murderer. A cold-blooded vampire, and he needed to feed himself. He still didn't understand how he was a Half-Vampire... he just figured that some vampire DNA must have slipped into his system somehow.

Izuku stood up, leaving Katsuki there, and started to feed himself, as if nothing had ever happened. This was his new normal now. He was going to be hunted down one day, and get killed, just like Bakugou might too. 

Midoriya let a tear fall onto the body, as his new fangs dug into the flesh. Blood now tasted sweet to him, as if it was fruit punch or something. Suddenly, a hand was put on the small boy's shoulder, and Katsuki's head was now next to his. "Mind if I join?" he asked, in a whisper. It was like as if... Kacchan was supporting Midoriya in any decision he was going to make. 

Izuku smiled as he kept sucking the liquid out of the body, pulling Katsuki onto the body too. 

That's just the beginning of Izuku and Katsuki's story... Little did they know... there was way more to come.