Chapter 47: Epilogue (2), The end

Serena's POV

"What are you doing here ?" I almost got goosebumps as I was reminded about the night when he sensually teased my neck and lips.

"Well, seems like you were waiting for someone else." he smiled gently.

"I was waiting for a lady servant to help me get ready," I told him.

"Do not worry. I will get you ready tonight! For our night!" he said.

I gulped as he slowly came close to me. His proximity was dangerous. I was hyperventilating.

"Don't be so shy. " he gently whispered into my ears as he hugged me. He left me and took me to his chambers. There were no guards in sight. I had no intention of wondering why.

As soon as we reached his chambers, I was placed on the bed. I was blindfolded by him. And then I felt his fingers gliding my skin, ensuring that none of the fabric stays close to my body.

I was lifted and placed on the soft mattress. I wondered if I was on his chamber's balcony. I could say so because the cool breeze touched my skin. The cool monsoon winds and the smell of petrichor elevated my senses. With my eyes closed, I had no option but to "feel" the unique kind of sensations that bathed my body. Thankfully, the chamber of the Sultan was on the highest floor, overlooking the entire city. Therefore no one could see us.

My body was worshipped and I was made to feel like I was the most beautiful women on the Earth. Though it wasn't true. I voiced my concerns.

"I love your personality. It can overshadow even a heavenly angel! " he whispered into my ears when the lines of worry about my figure crossed my face. He was an experienced lover. He knew what to say to remove my insecurities.

"I did not say that for the sake of saying. I am saying that because that's the truth! You are a strong, compassionate, generous and loving women and it's my privilege to have you in my life!" he said as our lovemaking session was over. My blindfold was removed during the... Ummm process. I got the answer to my question.

I was wrapped into his secured arms as we sat in the balcony overlooking the entire kingdom!

"I promise you, Serena, we both would write a beautiful history! The world would remember us for our love and great deeds!" he gently bit my ears as he whispered into my ears!

I knew that it was the truth! I could not wait to commence my epic journey with the Sultan of my dreams!

Heya, everyone! So here I mark the end of my story!

I hope you had a great time reading this book.

I wish you good night! Thank you for showering my work with so much patience and love! Please let me know your comments if you like my work? Constructive criticism always welcome!