Intro & characters

Here's a small glimpse of the whole story. 😊

Before you begin, make sure you read the disclaimer and keep it in mind while typing any hate comments. 🙏

This book is purely based on ArDi.

♡━━━━━━━ ◦ ✤ ◦ ━━━━━━♡

Disclaimer

I have taken the creative liberty to fabricate my own story by using the basic outline of our famous epic Mahabharat.

The time frame and few major events shall remain the same while others might be condensed for convenience.

This story is a work of fiction and the plot is not to be associated with actual historical records.

♡━━━━━━━ ◦ ✤ ◦ ━━━━━━♡

Premise: It's an alternative version of Mahabharat where Draupadi instead of marrying the Pandavas returns to Panchal. While the fireborn endures the test of perseverance and faith, the Pandavas do a harsh penance to free themselves of their past curses, aiming to get Arjun married to Draupadi.

♡━━━━━━━ ◦ ✤ ◦ ━━━━━━♡

It's a tale shaped by blessings and doom, of two eternal lovers, Arjun and Draupadi.

Indra and his consort Sachi, afflicted by three curses given by the illustrious Savitri, omnipotent Brahma and Invincible Maheshwara descend down on earth as Arjun and Draupadi along with Indra's Nemesis Vritrasura.

Draupadi due to the play of those curses also bears the partial essence of four other goddesses Devi Parvati, Shymala, Bharathi and Usha.

The other 4 Pandavas carry the partial incarnations of their spiritual fathers. Them being partial incarnates and sons at the same time might sound contradicting. But, I would like to remind you god is omnipresent and remains in his original state even when a part of him takes birth on earth for a special purpose.

Hence, all the other deities except Lord Indra and Devi Sachi shall exist in their celestial forms at their respective abodes.

So...

It's much more than the simple reconciliation of two eternal souls,
It's the discovery of their long forgotten past,
the breaking of curses,
the correction of past mistakes and
the liberation of celestial powers that are obstructing their unison.

Ok now let's proceed to the characters,
I don't think I've left any god or goddess in this story 😆😂 so I'm just introducing y'all to the important deities who are going to play a significant role.

Honestly, there are hundreds of forgotten minor deities who are often not taken in account, partly due to the reabsorption and overlapping of many of their qualities over the time and partly due to the lack of interest of many sections and the increasing importance of a few major gods.