CHAPTER-TWENTY-TWO

ASHAMED 😞😞😞

It's been two days since the dinner fiasco. I tried to call Josh and mom but they haven't been picking up my calls and that has me a tad bit worried. Everyone has been by my side for the past two days trying to make sure I'm okay I really appreciate it but I kinda feel smothered I can't get up in my mind and just think for a minute. "Doll what's wrong? you've been coupled up in the room. You didn't even have breakfast." He asked his voice full of concern." Nothing." I  shrug my shoulder. "Love tell me." I continue reading my book not paying him attention. "Okay you wanna play it like that fine don't say I didn't warn you." In my peripheral vision I see him walk to the edge of the bed and pulls me by the ankle I fall on my back. Dropping my book in the process. He gets on top of me and starts tickling me. "Oh My God! Stop Ace you know I'm ticklish." I Squirm under him, But he keeps on  torturing me till I'm gasping for air. " A-c i-i-i ca-n't br-e-ath." I gasp in between. "Do you promise to tell me what's really bothering you?" He asks with a smirk on his face. I nod not able to form any word's. "Start talking." I groan. "Fine will you at least get your heavy butt off  me." I whine. "No you better start talking or else." He warns playfully bringing his fingers up like his about to tickle me. "Okay okay, I'm just worried about Josh and my mom they haven't been picking up my calls." I tell him worriedly. "Doll, I'm sure it's nothing stop worrying yourself." He says.  "I can't help it Ace,  not getting a simple text from any of them makes it worse." I sigh. "Will it make it better if you went there." He asked. "Yeah but I'm scared and I can't go alone." I tell him."Doll you know I wouldn't let you go on your own plus  sooner or later your going to have to face them. You can't let them affect you." I know his right but that doesn't make my nerves feel any less better. "Let's go ask Xavier and Becky if they can come with you." He says getting off me and pulling me to our feet."You think they'll go with me." I ask nervously I know they love me but I just don't want to drag them into my problems. I'm probably ruining their time here with my family issues. "Hey you know they love you and will always be there for you no matter what." He assures me. "I know but I just don't want to ruin their time here dragging them with my issues." I say playing with the end of his shirt. "Baby look at me" He cups my cheeks. "You would never drag or ruin anything. They love you so much and would gladly do anything for you. Okay?" I nod "okay." He kisses my temple. "Okay let's go ask them." He pulls out the room. "But why can't you come with me?" I ask him. " I would love to go with you but you know I'd probably blow a fuse if I see your siblings." I chuckle knowing his right. "So if you want to keep it safe I suggest you take those two and if Xavier gets out of line you can count on Becky to keep him in check." He tells me. "Now come on let's go tell them."

******

"I'd like  to thank you for agreeing to come with me ." I tell them as we drive to the house. I'm happy they came with me I know I wouldn't have done this alone. "No probs Baby sis. We wouldn't have let you do it all by yourself." He looks at me through the review mirror with a smile. "I get that they're my siblings and all but I just don't trust them nor do I want to be in the same room with them all alone." I sigh " Does that make me a bad person?" I quickly ask. "No, it doesn't they put you through a lot and it's normal for you to feel unsafe with them, I know anyone would too if they were in your shoes." Becky tells me with a small smile. " I guess." I face the widow watching the scene outside. A few minutes later we're parked in front of the house. We get out heading for the front door. I always get a small uneasy feeling every time I come here." We ring the bell and wait, The front door is soon opened by Bella. Her wide eyes tell me she didn't expect to see back so soon . " Umm,  Hey are mom and Josh in?"  She nods her head slowly. "Great can you get them for me." I ask With a straight face. "Why don't you come in  and wait  while I call them for you." She tells us  opening the  door a bit wider. We all go in the lounge waiting for mommy and Josh to come down.

Mom walks in and is soon followed by Josh they both give us a small smiles before sitting across the room away from us. That's wired. "Hey mom how are you?" I ask with a frown on my face. "I'm fine sweetie, How are you?" She's still not looking at me. "Are you guys okay why you acting strange?" I ask them. " Bear why haven't you picked up my calls?" I face him." It's nothing Heather." He says distant. What no bubble? what did I do. "It sure don't seem like It, your acting all weird your not even looking at me I can assure you my eyes are not at your feet. Would you just tell me what's going on." Getting a little irritated. I didn't come all this way here for this. " Fine if you don't want to speak will be on our way." I say getting up."Bubble wait. It's not you it's just that-" He fails to finish. "Sweetie we're ashamed." Mom speaks up. I look at them confused "what do you mean?" Looking at them. " We're ashamed we let the boys push you away  to the point where you left and almost got killed." They  both look down ashamed. "Mom, Bear why would you feel ashamed none of it was your fault." I try to convince them. " It feels like it." Mom whispers. I walk towards them crouching down in front to them. I reach out and hold each one of their hands. "I don't blame you guys at all and you shouldn't as well it was my fault too I should have said something instead irrationally running off. Please don't blame yourselves it's all in the past. I'm not leaving you guys again I can promise you that." I tell them honestly. I get up pulling them with me. Embracing both of them in a tight hug. "Now please let's forget it okay." They both nod agreeing. "Now how about we all have some lunch cause I'm starving."

Enjoy sorry for any mistakes.
By the way I'm sorry for the late update.
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment 💖💖💖💖💖