CHAPTER FORTY-NINE

PAST

I tilt my head a little to look at the owner of the voice and my eyes scrunch in confusion. To find a five feet seven beautiful red head with alluring big blue turquoise eyes in a pink off shoulder summer dress staring back at me. Her full lump red covered lips curve in a small smile. She's beautiful and you can't help but stare at her innocent blue doe like eyes and her glowing tan skin. Her black stilettos click loudly echoing in the room as she gracefully walks towards us like model on the runway show. She sure has the body for it, Her posture and aura scream confidence she's one of those woman that just grabs the attention of everybody once she enters the room. You can't help but stare. She stops and pauses right in front of us. "Hey, Xavy?" She greets in a sickly sweet voice, Her full lips smile brightly down at him. Uhhh Xavy? Did I miss something? "I should have known your name would be written all over this." He spits out venomously back at her. Causing me to flinch back in surprise. I've never seen Xavier this angry before."Oh come on. There's no need to be bitter." She says rolling her eyes. "I'm I missing something?" I ask eyeing both of them and Xavier who keeps shooting lasers at the woman. "If it isn't miss Heather Reign. It's pleasure to finally meet you in person." She says smiling down at me. "I wish I could say the same." I snap back. "Oh I see he rubbed off some of the bitterness on you." She laughs. Her obnoxiously sweet voice is starting to get to me. "Okay enough of this. Could you kindly tell us why you kidnapped us." I say getting seriously fed up of her presence.

"Well since you asked nicely." She flicks her hand at me dismissively. "You have something of mine that's very dear to my heart and I just simply want it back." She cocks her head to the side raising her eyebrows. I look back at her confused. "What would that be? Last time I checked I don't know you and we've definitely never met before." I narrow my eyes at her. "How foolish can you be?" She chuckles like I'm the dumbest person she's ever met. "She means Ace H." Xavier whispers. I look at him still confused. What the hell! "Awww look at the poor look on your face, You still seem confused like a little kid trying to figure out the world. You see before you were even brought into the picture or should I say forcefully pushed yourself into it. Once upon a time it was me. And your just a cheap knock out replacement of me." She smirks at the expression on my face. "Ace was mine first." She says sternly and my whole body runs cold I feel everything around me stop not believing what I just heard. "She's lying Heather don't believe her." He gives my shoulder a light squeeze. "You see, what they failed to tell you was that once upon a time we we're neighbors and we grew up together. The four musketeer they called us. Till Ace and I started dating. Unfortunately I had to leave because of a simple misunderstanding. But now I'm back for good and I want him all to myself and it's only fair since he was mine first." She smiles and her dimples pop out. "Ha! your crazier than before, if you think that Ace will take you back after what you did." Xavier says with a hint of amusement in his voice. "SHUT UP! You don't know what your talking about." She full blown lashes at him in anger and for the first time she walked in the smile is wiped off her face and i see something other her fake facade flash through her eyes. "Ace is mine!" she yells. "Keep telling yourself that." He taunts her even more with a grin plastered on his face. Her whole face turns red. If she we're a cartoon full blown smoke would be coming out of her ears. She stomps her leg like a little child throwing a tantrum. Seriously? Before storming out in frustration. "Mike let's go!" She yells for him and they leave us alone. So it does have a name.

"I Know you have a lot of questions but before you say anything just let me explain." He says pleadingly. I narrow my eyes at him before timidly nodding my head. "She was right we did grow up together but everything changed once we we're teens. She and I are the same age so she was closer to me than Ace or Becky. One day I found out that her and Ace we're dating for some months and the only reason i got to know of this was because that day, I came back home a little early from a friend's place and I found them making out in living room. I was shocked and hurt they hid their relationship from me but I soon got over it because they looked happy and I didn't want to to be selfish so i let it go. But after two months they started arguing and it was mostly Alexis doing all the arguing and yelling at Ace for talking to other girls, Trying to accuse him of cheating or obsessively trying to control literally everything he tried to do. It got really bad sometimes you'd hear things being smashed when they argued in his room. Ace couldn't do it anymore so we all advised him to break up with her because things turned toxic pretty quick. It really took a toll on him I've never seen him so devastated in my life. So he finally found the courage to break up with her. It was all quiet for a bit till she started stalking him, Breaking into our house and totally destroying Ace's room or vandalising his car. He got fade up and got a restraining order against her and it worked for some time he even started seeing this girl from his school and after some time it chilled down when suddenly. We got a call from the hospital  informing Ace his girlfriend was in accident, saying someone had mysteriously cut her brakes and she was injured. It wasn't that fatal but still. We all knew who was behind it. When the police decided to take action and went to bring Alexis for questioning she had gone off the grid completely. We tried to find her but failed until now." He sighs. My mouth hangs open in pure shock. Bitch is crazy If I told you that I'm surprised it would be an understatement. My mind keeps swirling with thoughts. "And why didn't you tell me? We've been together for five years now and you guys didn't think to say.  oh, hey Heather Ace has a crazy ex- girlfriend." I groan rubbing my hands over my face leaning back against the wall letting the feeling of exhaustion consume me for a minute. I'm completely disappointed and hurt.

"I'm so sorry, But everything went out the window after she disappeared. Please don't hate me." He says his voice deflating a little. I sigh looking at him. "We all need to talk about this and I'm still very much annoyed at all of you. But I guess  all we can do is wait till we get home." I grumble out. He gives me a little pout before nodding his head. "We still don't know what her plan is or why we're both involved." I say tiredly. "If what I'm thinking is right then all this is a way to get Ace to come here or something." I sigh possibly praying for the ground to open up and swallow me. I feel like I've just been dragged into some soap opera show and it eventually keeps on getting worse. With so many fucking enemies. Shortly the door opens again and the devil her walks in looking composed. "Okay, now that I'm all better. It's time to talk business." She says with a mischievous smile curled on her lips. I stand corrected. I mentally sigh.

Chapter forty nine all done and ready. I hope you like it.
What do you think of Alexis?
Don't forget to
Like
Comment.💙💙