CHAPTER FORTY- ONE

MOVE.

I gasp in horror at what I'm seeing. "Doll what's wrong?" He asked. The first instinct that washes over me is to hide it from him but I've realised that I don't have to face such things on my own because I know I have a family that are willing to fight for me. I give him my phone to see he first looks confused till he sees the text. "The Fuck is this!" His jaw clenches in anger. Trent moves fast grabbing the phone from him I hear him grunt in anger and soon my mind zones out to cusses flying around in the room. I just don't understand why this keeps happening i can't take it anymore I'm tired of not feeling safe in my own home I can't even look over my shoulder and not expect someone to pop out to kill me. How can someone come in my room and take pictures of my physical state and use it to threaten me. Why does this keep happening to me? Who did I ever wrong? I just don't understand. "Hey, Doll look at me." My body shakes in fear trying to grasp everything. I look at him with complete fear in my eyes. "I'm scared Ace I d-don't know whose doing all this. I don't understand." I croak out. "It's okay don't worry about it will get to the bottom of all this and I promise you that whoever this is. will pay dearly I can assure you." He smiles trying to put me at ease."Mason can you hack heather's phone and try to find whoever this is." Case asked him. Mason shrugs his shoulder. "I can try but I'm not promising anything." He tells us. "We need to get you a new phone and a new number. Let's hope they don't get it too." Ace tells me.

This is stressful we've been packing for the last hour and I'm really tired. Well actually I've watched my sister,Becky and Ace pack my clothes while I just sit and watch. It's practically the same right?. "No it's not." Becky interjects scowling at me. Shit I said it out loud. "I said that out loud it didn't I?" I ask. "Yes you did." Ace chuckles. "Oh right we're done. This was the last bag." He says lining my bags. Come to think of it. I don't remember having more than two suit cases when I came here. "I'm really sad you have to go." Becky says with a pout. "But it's fine I know I'll be there to see you everyday." She adds. Mama, Papa and Xavier soon walk in. Xavier frowns at the sight of my bags. "I'm going to miss you so much baby sis." He sighs. "I'm only 40 minutes away xav It's not that far. So stop being a baby." I tease him. "But it's not the same as living with you in the same house." He whines. I just roll my eyes at him. "I'm going to miss you baby but I know it's for your own safety." Mama walks over to me carefully pulling me into a warm hug. I inhale her lavender scent trying to savour it as long as I can. I'm really going to miss her so much she's the best mother a child can ever ask for. I'm really thankful I have her in my life. "I'm going to miss you too mama." I whisper. "Alright, That's enough it's my turn." Papa says making us laugh. Once she releases me papa wraps me into his arms giving me a tight squeeze. "I can't breathe." I wheez out teasing him. He chuckles kissing the top of my head. "See you soon baby sis." Xavier says kissing my cheek. "I'll come over tomorrow so we could have lunch." I nod at Becky. I take one last breath before I look up at Ace. He smiles walking over to carry me. I can't fully walk because of my leg I don't have to put so much weight on it so I'm always being carried to places. I say one last goodbye to my room for now. He seats me carefully in the passenger seat buckling my belt. He looks over making sure everything is okay before closing the door. When he gets in I look out the window waving at everyone. Mama smiles trying to conceal the tears about to fall. I smile giving them a small wave as the car drives off.

Forty minutes later we're packed at my parents drive thru. It's my first time being here since the accident. Case and Trent come out to help out with the bags. They decided to come home and see if mason was able to hack my phone. "Hey you." Case greets opening the door for me. "Doll is it okay if Case carries you upstairs while Trent and I bring in your bags?" I nod my head. Ace nods at Case before he opens the back. I look at Case and I see hesitation in his eyes. I smile at him hoping to ease his nerves. With shaky hands he carefully carries me towards the door. Mom welcomes me with a big smile on her face. "Oh, my baby I'm so glad your finally back home." She gushes. "Sweetie why don't you take her up so she can rest." She tells Case. He carries me up the stairs till we reach my old bedroom. Being here again just brings back so much memories and not the good kind. "I'm sorry." Case whispers getting the nerves that were slowly building up. I look away having nothing to say. We enter the room and it still looks the same. "Need anything?" He asked standing awkwardly by the. I shake my head. "That's everything." Ace says walking in my bedroom he places my bags in the closet. Case and Trent leave giving us some space. "This is where the fifteen year old Heather lived huh." He says looking around the room stopping when they meet my eyes. "I'm going to miss you Ace." I whisper. "I'm going to miss you too Baby. But it's just for a little while I promise." He sits next to me bringing our hands together. He leans in meeting his lips with mine. I sigh at the feel of his lips on mine. I swear I'll never get tired of kissing him. I slowly pull away trying to catch my breath."I'm going to miss this." He rasps out. "I'm sure you will." I giggle. We hear someone clearing their throat for our attention. "I gotta go I promise I'll be here tomorrow okay" I nod. "Bye Baby." He smiles warmly. Giving me a light kiss. "Bye Doll." I know he doesn't want to leave but he has no option. Reluctantly he gives my lips a peck before leaving. I watch his retreating figure leave. "I just came to check if you need anything." I look up and find Mason. "No I'm okay for now. Thanks for coming though." He nods leaving the room. I look around feeling better than I did last time. I hope it all works out.

Chapter forty one is done.
I hope you like it
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment...
❤️❤️❤️❤️
I'm so sorry guys for taking long I promise I'm almost done.
Here's a little some thing 🙏🙏🙏 Enjoy