Chapter 7

Azriel

I threw the phone across the floor and it shattered into pieces. "Woah, woah, woah. We just bought this one last week" said Dan picking up the pieces of my phone in my living room and I let out an irritated grunt. "What happened? Who shoved a stick up to your ass?" 

"Don wants me to marry that girl" I told him frustrated. "What girl?" He asked amazed. "That girl I brought yesterday, that Matteo one" I cleared. "Holy shit! He couldn't find the groom for her after all." he said with a long whistle. "Wasn't Matteo supposed to be her groom?" "You think Matteo is going to marry someone who put a spot on his reputation. Dude that girl eloped on the night before their wedding, he must be going crazy with fury. She made a prank of him. God how much I would love to see him like this." He said laughing. "Then why don't you go there instead of being here all the time" I said rolling my eyes. "Well you know I can't breathe in the same air as that brother of yours." He said sitting on the chair. "Its years now, just let it go, will ya?" I said lighting up my cigarette as he is holding a baseless age old grudge not that it has any affect on Matteo. He is the Don's son he is hardly bothered with the existence of an assistant Capo.

"But why Don imposing that whore on you?" he said shaking his head. "Whore?" I asked bewildered, she already earned the name. "Yeah she cheated on Don's son." "Minutes ago you were fan of her bravery" "Oh that I am, but its the general consensus. She should thank her father, had she been someone else's daughter she would be thrown in the gentlemen's club."  he said and its true. If it wasn't for Romano's position she would be sold, well sold will still be the second option if its not for Romano I would have been told to kill her rather then bring her back. Romano might be the most shrewd and unreliable man but he is quite on top of the rank, they cannot do that to his daughter.

"After what she did to Matteo her name has become quite popular in the circle, you know. Romano's bratty daughter who thinks she is some Princess Diana. She is a rebel, that is a proven fact but now she has earned the name of rogue too who is only deserves to be pack slut" he told "Yeah like the pack has high end morals" I said with a scoff on hypocrisy. 

"Anyways, she do have the fire" he said scrolling her phone. "She is just a woman." I said nonchalantly. She is born to be owned. Had she remembered her place she would be placed in the mansion, now she will be placed in this cottage.

"See, her Instagram" he said floating his phone towards me.

"Instagram?" I was amazed to hear that anyone in the cartel has anything that is remotely related to social media. Men are not allowed to leave their social footprint until it's the cover up let alone a woman. Even the ones who lives in Beverly hills can do that. I took the phone from him. I saw her handle name as #fireball. The other hashtags in her bio include #firefly, #fire, #wings #freedom #pheonix. Looks like she really love the fire and flying. I scoffed internally on the irony that destiny has played on her. Poor girl. Forget about flying, she being sentenced to me. There were so many photos. Like she posted everything. Food, drinks, highschool graduation. But she is careful enough to not give out her original identity. I can't see anyone along with her accept for that one girl. She didn't post anything with that boyfriend of hers too. Her parents were no where. Basically only her school building is there. But her photographs, they are so beautiful. Every picture of hers has a different story, a different vibe but her eyes were the same like in the picture I got to find her. Deep, green, sad and beautiful. Well Doll you will be a distraction but I will keep this new possession of mine new and pretty.

"So?" He asked after a moment. "So what?" I said keeping his phone back on the table, dragging a puff of my cigarette. "What you said?" "Its Don's order, there is only one answer" I said "Are you sure?" "Don gave Romano his word that his daughter will marry Don's son. So that's that." I told him taking the last drag of my cigarette and burnt it out beneath my shoe. "Yeah now he remembers that you are his son" he said with a scoff. I avoided replying him instead I moved towards my penthouse.