chapter 4

Next morning

Damian- I will not leave her easily. How dare she. I went to office. Later I saw an article related to business. It is impressive.

I called my PA. Call this person who wrote this article.

She nodded and left the place.

Angelina -  I got a call from kapoor industries. It is a very big company.

Assistant - sir that article writer came sir.

Damian- let her in. What I saw was shocked. How dare you to enter my office I shouted.

She is glaring at me.

Angelina -   how dare you to shout at me. And by the way they called me about article.

Damian  -  wait you written that article. I know people like you. You can't do any damn thing. And about this article. It is the worst thing I have read ever.

How the hell they hired you. And don't you dare to use that tone on me.

Angelina -  enough!  Are you done. And who are you to comment on my work. Did I asked you. No, right. Then who the hell are you.

Damian - she is testing my patience. How dare she talking me like that. No one talked with me like that until now.

My assistant came inside. Ms. Angelina please. He is our director Mr.  Damian knight.

Please talk politely.

She glared at me. She turned towards her and said. Ms he is not my boss to order. So say to him to behave. And teach him how to behave with women.

Angelina- mannerless idiot.

Damian- shut up you. Look Ms angelina from today you will never forget my name. You dared right. I challenge you.

Angelina- how rude he is. Idiot ! No manners at all. I went to my office. To my shock they terminated me. I asked the reason. My HR said you dared to raise your voice on Mr. Knight. Now you will never get any job.

HR - he is so powerful angelina. He can destroy you. He can do anything. You won't get job anywhere else also. I'm sorry.

Only way is go and apologize to him.

Angelina- I will never apologize to him. It is not my fault. But I know I'm the one who suffers. Please God please never cross our paths again. I don't want to see him.

I said to mother everything. She patted my head. Don't worry God is seeing everything.

Amy- I don't want to go to school. Here they are soo many bullies. But I can't share with anyone. I don't have anyone to talk.

Angelina- it's been a month. I started online tutoring and I started writing blogs. To my surprise the response is really good.

Grandma - today I again went to orphanage. It's been a relaxing vibe. There I asked mother about angelina. Meanwhile she said that they are looking a suitable match for angelina.

Mother - she is like my daughter. She deserves happiness.

Grandma - how about my grandson?  She is the correct partner for my damian.