beauty and the beast

Angelina- rest of the day i started writing aricles for food blog. And at evening amy came from the college.

Are you sure amy you dont need any help. Amy is staring at her notebook from the couple of minutes. Iam sure something is bothering her.

Amy - i am fine.

Angelina- are you sure, did something happend today?

Amy- i told you iam fine.

Angelina-  iam here for you, if you want to talk.

Amy- cant you understand angelina, you are not my mother, leave me alone.

Angelina- shh calm down, i hugged her.

Amy-  i am sorry.

Angelina- no stop crying now. Tell me baby what happend

Amy-  its just my  mom has been dead for year now and its hard sometimes.

Angelina- iam sorry amy.

Amy-  now you are my brother wife. And i am liking you, please dont leave me. Now please change the topic. Angelina granny is calling.

Angelina-  i need to take this call amy. And i observed she finally have smile in her face.

Grandma how are you.

Grandma- perfect and i hear that you and amy are settling well. Then how about damian. Is he behaving well. Did he said soemthing.

Give him a chance angelina. He is not bad.
Dear is their any green envelope on the kitchen.

Angelina- yes granny there it is.

Granny-  can you give it damian? And dont hesitate to call me.

Angelina-  i hanged the phone. And where is this mr.rude. amy i will back in a second.
I knocked his door. And the door opened but its not damian.

Stranger-  hello sexy,

Angelina-  he is looking in a dirtyway. What the hell who are you. He winked at me.

Stranger-  any one you want me to be babe.

Angelina-  wait whats happening a lot of guys and they are drinking and music is on.

Stranger-  guys the prostitute is here.

Angelina-how dare you but that guy grabs me inside and pulled me inside the room.

Stranger- you look hot babe.

Damian- alex leave her.

Angelina- his eyes narrowed at me. He didnt expect me here.

Damian -  he shouted angelina. Leave her alex

Stranger- oh wow what a sweet name i hope you too taste good.

Angelina- i slapped his friend. Mr knight your disgusting friend mistook me as a prostitute.

Stranger-  oh shit are you not a prostitute.its not my fault damian look at her, what a beauty she is.  Who won't expect her.