chapter 7

Damian- granny got a call from Germany. It's important. So she left immediately.

And I don't want to disturb her.

Next day, I think she is bathing. I don't want to interrupt, so I left to office.

Angelina - I went to kitchen. They served me breakfast. I asked them about damian. They said he left to office and amy left to school.

It's evening I went to amy room. There is a note. She will arrive from school and maid will pick her.

I went to kitchen and thought I could fit my whole apartment in this kitchen.

I went to balcony. Its incredible. It's sea facing.

I want to meet amy. And I want to talk to her. Before she arrives I went for a bath. And I don't know when I started humming.

Later I head to kitchen to something to eat.

Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly.

Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows.

What the hell he is doing. I'm in the towel.

You ,what are you doing here.

DamianI could ask the same thing.

Angelina - I grabbed the flower vase. What are you doing in my room.

Damianthat flower vase costs more money than you have ever seen in your life.
I advise you to put it down.

Angelina-   I kept it down. His eyes are traveling through my length of my body. I feel naked under his gaze.

I cleared my throat. Now tell me why you are here.

Suddenly a book fallen from his hands. It's from my favorite novel.

I didn't no you read.

Damiana lot of things you don't know about me.

Angelina -he started walking closer to me. And I stepped back and I hitted the counter. Our bodies are only few inches away.

He whispered in my ear. For instance someone probably more.... Dressed.

Shit !the towel.

I cleared my throat

I cleared my throat. I should get dressed.

He putted his hands on the kitchen counter leaning towards me as my breath quickens and heart is racing from the proximity of my body.

He winked and said you should...

Yes..

And why I am not moving.