my first time

Angelina - his lips crashing on mine. Damian please stop. He started kissing my jaw line. He knitted his eyebrows

 He knitted his eyebrows

Damian - what's wrong

Angelina - I readjusted myself breathing heavily. I have never done that.

Damian - are you a virgin Angelina

Angelina - I nodded

Damian - I'm surprised. You should have told me. I touched in a way I could have hurt you. I'm sorry  .

Angelina - his thumb caressing my cheek.

Damian - can I teach you. But you don't need to rush. If you are not comfortable. I will never force you.

Angelina -  I will try. His passionate touch was now changed into something more sensual and considerate. I'm feeling shy Damian.

A couple of minutes later we reached the home.  He opened the door.

Damian - don't worry.

Angelina - I know Amy is sleeping and we went to his bedroom. He untied his tie and throwed it on the chair. His jacket follows as he cups my cheek with his palm and pushed my hair behind my shoulder.

My heartbeat is so fast. I don't know I'm doing this. He never forced me.

Damian - are you sure.

Angelina -  I don't know but I'm feeling anxious. He slides my dress to the floor leaving me standing in my panties in front of him. 

He knees in front of me before sliding my panties to the floor as well.

This is the first time I'm standing naked in front of a man.

As he stands up his eyes travelling the length of my body observing every inch of my naked flesh.

I resist to urge to cover myself. My eyes imploring him to stop staring. I have a scar on my body that reminds me of my nightmare.

I know he noticed that mark but doesn't stare or not asked any questions.

Damian - Angelina you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Angelina - he started unbuttoning his shirt. But his eyes locked on me. He undressed himself and my cheeks became red.

He walks towards me and grabs my waist pulling our bodies closer to each other.