the heart wants pleasure first

Angelina - I sat in front of laptop. I opened the new document and started typing the new article. The words are flying over the screen.

It's too late at night, I need some fresh air. I feel alive when fresh air hitting my face and taking some of my worries.

Damian - trouble sleeping?

Angelina - he too stood at balcony. I had a lot in my mind

Damian - I see. Amy is awake I suppose.

Angelina - yes she was. She is feeling lonely. I wish I can do more.

Damian - my sister and I have we have a hard past. The loss of my mother. And an absent father. I know Amy is suffering. She missed their love and affection.

Angelina - the loss of your mother. He didn't noticed my tears but  I know how it feels losing both your parents in front of your eyes at a young age. I immediately rubbed my tears before he notices it.

Damian - when my mother died,amy was just a baby. Our grandmother was here. But it wasn't the same for her.

Angelina - it must be hard for you as well.

Damian - you don't know my past Angelina. It's more complicated and dark than that.

Angelina -  his eyes darkened as he swallowed a lump. What happened to him. There is something he is not telling me. Damian, before I ask he stopped me right there.

Damian - look Angelina, I don't see relationships the same way as you do. I am not usually like tonight. I'm not sweet. I can't be like that.

Angelina - I turned to his side. I don't believe what you said now. I believe your worth more than you give credit.

Damian - may be you can affect Amy with your talk. May be you can save her allow her to heal from her past. Don't you even dare to save my soul Angelina. Don't even try.

Angelina - what happened to you.  Why you always push people.  And why this sudden anger.

Damian - none of your concern.

Angelina - I know what I saw tonight. You treated me with respect. And I'm not scared of your threats. Remember that.

He chuckled.

Damian - good you are the only one not scared of me.

Angelina - how can I assure him.  I too suffered and I can understand his pain. And I promise to me I will do anything to heal their pain.

Damian I'm neither innocent nor weak.

Damian - I have a baggage Angelina. Dark stuff which you don't want to know.

Angelina - what are you talking about?

Damian - my past it's a baggage.

Angelina - everyone has one.  I too have one.

Damian - so you understand why somethings are better left unsaid.