mine

Angelina - he sounded worried. I don't know it's alcohol taking due to its my first time. I never in my life I drunk. I just drank because I'm angry with him.

Morgan - Angelina are you OK?

Angelina - yeah just a minute. I need to reply to Damian. I'm too drunk I don't know what I texted.

So where were we talking? 

Morgan - I think you drank too much.

Angelina - after few minutes I ended up laughing at his jokes. I haven't laughed like this in years.

Oh my God I'm seeing the ghost now.

Damian - Angelina

Angelina - Damian shouted. Oh my God what are you doing here. He is standing in front of me

Damian - Amy gave the address since you are too drunk and you are in not your senses

Angelina - stop it Damian. And stand outside I will come. Go now.

Damian - fine I will wait outside.

Angelina - I'm sorry Morgan

Morgan - I can understand he clearly loves you and you too love him. And let's be a good friends?

Angelina -  thank you and yes friends. Before leaving he took my hand.

Morgan - if that man leaves you he is an idiot.

Angelina - I smiled and OK I will say that to him. 

Morgan - I smiled please don't say he scared me tonight.

Angelina - you are a good guy. And I left the place I know Damian is waiting for me. I'm here. So tell me about Catherine.

Damian - I went to Catherine to tell her to stay away from you and Amy. She had some stuff related to my past. So i threatened her and banished from few events and ended our so called friendship. That's why I choose the freaking public restaurant. I would never sleep with that woman.

Angelina - tell me how she is related to you.

Damian - we both are in relationship before. I loved her and I want to settle with her. And she wants everything big. But I want to settle in a small place. I buyed everything she wants and when I went to business meeting when I returned she is fucking some one in my bed and when I caught her red handed she blamed me that I restricted her doing anything she wants and I'm stopping her modelling chances. And she said she wants freedom. Not marriage.

That breaks me. And I lose trust in women I treated everyone as a gold digger and women are just for money. And I touched you for the first time while I thought you are also a same person.

But you are unique and different. And you are not like other women. You truly an angel Angelina who came into my life.

Angelina - you should have said it earlier.

Damian - I know I'm sorry. I pushed you away it's my fault but I can't see you with another man.

Someone who just wants you for their physical needs.