chapter 6

Angelina - I went to mother and started crying. Why you tried to marry with that rude idiot.

She consoled me

She consoled me.

Mother - tell me what happened. And stop crying.

Angelina- I said everything. From the beginning.

Mother - hmm, your first impression is very bad about him right. And from that moment, you started judging him with the same point of view.

Give him a chance angelina. No human is bad, circumstances made people bad. We need to understand the reason and we need to look at both sides of a coin.

And I saw his charity. He yearly donate his fifty percent of his income to education for poor children and for their health and many things.

May be he is good. May be you met him in a wrong time. Give it a try. No one is forcing you to marry him.

If you are not interested, then don't. But don't judge a person too quickly Angelina.

I know my child. Think before taking a decision.
Damian - I don't know but I can agree with granny. May be i treated her like all the other women I saw.

And today I'm really impressed with her. That how she treated the children. She is not that pretending type.

Next morning

Grandma - good morning damian.

Damian - good morning granny.

Grandma - what do you thought about angelina.

Angelina- I'm ok with your decision. She kissed me with joy.

And before marrying her I need to talk to her again.

Grandma - finally you agreed. That's the big thing.

I went to meet mother and she called angelina. To my surprise angel also said the same thing.

Ok you go and meet him in his office.

She nodded.

Angelina - I went to his office. I'm still in a dilemma. What I am doing to myself. Is this a correct thing.

His assistant said me to wait. I'm sitting in the waiting area.

He came from the meeting room and gave a look.

He whispered something to his assistant. And they called me in.

To my surprise we both said in an unison. I'm sorry.