chapter 5

Damian - I don't know why granny is soo insisting on meeting her. What so special about her.

Once upon a time I love someone deeply. But granny always warned me she is only after my money. I just want simple house and my family.

But she want huge mansion and luxurious lifestyle. I agreed everything about her. But everything changed when I went to business meeting at London.

I want to give her a surprise. So I visited earlier. But she gave me a huge surprise. That bitch is fucking someone on my bedroom when I entered.

I shouted at her. I want to kill her. She said to my face she is getting opportunities for a model.

And she said I'm stopping her. That's it she left with that. That broke me forever. And since then I hate women.

Later with this thoughts, I don't know when I slept. When I wake up it's 8.00 am. I went to bath and I completely forgot about meeting that stranger.

Granny I'm already late. I have meeting.

Grandma - damian, did you forget what I said yesterday. You need to meet her at coffee shop.

Damian- shit, I forgot about that. But I don't want to.

Grandma - now don't behave like a child. Go.

Damian - I went to coffee shop. As usual these women are always late. I don't know what took them soo late.

Then I saw a woman in red dress. Her face is not visible from my place. But at that time a restaurant owner throwed a child.

I really got angry

I really got angry. How can someone soo rude with children. I'm about to getting up. But to my surprise she catched him.

Still her face is not visible.

Angelina- are you ok. What happened. Tell me.

Childthat owner accused me of stoleing of food. But my sister is really hungry and I need to feed her. My parents are dead. And I need something to feed her. We didn't ate since two days. We are so hungry.

Angelina - how can someone be soo rude. A tear escaped from my eyes. I know the situation. How difficult it will be without parents.

You come with me. How dare you to push a child like that. I will ruin your image Mr.

I will call to child welfare and police also.

And later he apologized for that.

And I buyed food for them. Come where is your sister. He showed me. And later I called to child care team. And they came and took them.

Children - sister promise us. You will come and visit us.

Angelina - I promise I will definitely come, OK now please go with them. And I kissed both of them.

Damianhmm she is really different. And finally she is coming.

Angelina- I noticed a black suit guy. Who is sitting and looking in his phone. Hmm he is good looking.

But to my shock we both raised and our eyes met.

And we both shouted at unison. You

Damianwhat the hell, what are you doing here, to ruin my day you.....

Angelina- don't you dare to talk further. You are the person I supposed to meet today.

What the hell.

Damian - I gritted my teeth. Why the hell always she is entering to my life. And everytime how dare she talk like that to me.

No one, literally everyone is scared of me to talk. But this idiot never, I never saw fear in her eyes for me.

I straight went to my office and I can't focus on anything since I saw her outside on that red dress.

But why the hell I'm thinking about her. Later I went earlier to home. And when I entered granny eagerly asked how is she. Do you like her.

For the God sake granny I hate her. She is disgusting. And she is damn rude.

Grandma - as you are ! I know my damian. Are you not rude to people.

And tell me everything. What happened, do you know her before. But I can't see only anger for her not hate. Now tell me what happened.

Damian - I shouted, granny be like, she won't leave me until I talk to her. I said everything about slap to and about our further meetings.

Grandma - look at me damian. Here everything is your fault. Not her. And I know Catherine cheated you. But not everyone is a cheater.

Your relationship started in a wrong way. Trust your granny. I will never think bad of you. If things are different and if you are my old damian, I know you will definitely like her.

But leave the past child, and move on to present. And give a chance to angelina. And you know she too faced a lot in her life.

She lost her both parents at the age of 8. You know how girls life will be.

And her relatives didn't take care of her well. And one day a missionary took her with them and raised her.

You are thinking she is rude. It is not rudeness. She is pretending to be brave, which she is not. In her there is that small child who scares of everything. I saw that child in her.

And she is the right person for you. And I'm becoming old and I don't know how many days or years I will live.

I need someone to take care of my child.

Damian - I layed my head on her lap. No one can replace you granny. I love you my sweetheart.