my heart your choice

Amy- how did it go?

Angelina - well your bought the school.

Amy - what?

Damian - well that was an impulse decision.

Angelina - we laughed and we left to home.

I have a question Damian. I stared at Amy, she is drawing something which is some distance from us.

Why don't you put Amy in another school?

Damian - because it's the best school in the country. She need to be here. I want anything best for her. If she doesn't learn to fight back they will hurt her. Plus at another school she will be seen as a privileged kid and she could be in a danger.

I want her everything which I didn't get.

Angelina - I can say he is in pain. His facial expressions became closed off as he looked at Amy like his demons are rushing back to him. His scars from childhood are haunting him.

There he is again I took his hand I kissed him softly on the cheek before pulling back.

What happened Damian?

Damian - you know I'm adopted my parents are

Angelina - he cleared his throat

Damian - my childhood is terrible. It haunts me still. I never knew the love of a parent and I don't know parenting. To give Amy what she needs. I'm incapable of love Angelina.

Angelina - I thought can't he see it ? How good he is in a person.

Damian - I don't want her to experience what I went through. But I'm damaged. It broke me and I can't change who I'm and I lacked what people call love. And I turned out to be a cold hearted man.

What if because of me Amy will also turned out just like me?

Angelina - he is devastated I can't imagine what he went through. I can't let him think all of that.

You know what Damian I don't know why you can't see yourself as I see you.

He stared at me conflicted between darkness and desire. Light and shadow and his past and future.

What happened Damian please tell me.

He pushed me while making distance

Damian - I'm sorry I can't do this.

Angelina - do what. He again in his angry mode.

Damian - talk about my past open up to you is like a normal husband.

Angelina - don't push me away Damian I have never asked you to change.

Damian - stop it Angelina. Don't push me to do something you will regret. I warn you.

Angelina - he left me their and went to living room. But I followed him.

Wait Damian, what are you even talking in your anger.

Damian - what do you want now. And what do you want to know?

Angelina - you know about me Damian about my past and my scars and my pain.