happily ever after

Angelina - I know something big gonna happen today. And I'm exited. Time flies and the sun sets. I'm ready to meet him.

I arrived on the street and he is waiting for me near his car. My heart skips a beat.

His eyes taking every inch of me. His eyes sparkled.

Damian - there is a most beautiful woman  ever.

Angelina - I blushed

Angelina - I blushed. And you are handsome too.

He opened the door

He opened the door. Before sitting in the car he whispered in my ear.

Damian - I will try to remain a gentleman until midnight angel. But after that you are all mine.

Angelina - I smiled back. What do you have in your mind.

Damian - I want to fuck you hard and passionately in every room of our penthouse.

Angelina - stop it Damian. You and your thoughts....

Damian - shall we.........

Angelina - I sat in the car and waiting for the magical night to begin.

We arrived at the top of the Eiffel Tower where a table is reserved in the most romantic settings I have ever seen.

Wow Damian it's beautiful ........

Damian - there is another promise I have done to you.

Angelina - hmm what is that?

He take my hand in his and he leads me to the table.

Damian - I want to share everything with you. Every moment. And I want to travel with you to the most beautiful places with my beautiful woman.

The waiter served the most expensive dishes with French gastronomy.

As I'm eating I can see Damian is little bit tensed up.