Hunter x FemJedi!Reader

A/N: This was a request via wattpad! I hope this is what you were looking for :3

My chosen one.
Being a jedi was nothing new to you, even as the chosen one. The last chosen one to hold this weight of the galaxy upon their shoulders was a man named Anakin Skywalker who eventually ended up a part of the dark side. Once you were born you already had an overpowering connection with the force, you always understood and trusted one another. People were wary of you of course, they didn't want you to turn to the dark side like Anakin once did but you were different. The light side of the force ran through your veins, power coursing through you at all times - you are the strongest warrior within the galaxy and many civilians even saw you as a goddess. Once Order 66 had occurred, you were one of the few remaining Jedi left and the Empire wanted you. Constantly on the chase, you met a group of enhanced clones who were also on the run from both the Empire and bounty hunters. Eventually you had agreed to join them, protecting each member as well as their little sister Omega who was a constant target. It had been months of running and protection along with many beautiful memories you couldn't help but hold close to your heart, the group still strongly curious about your force abilities. In fact, you were sitting in the cockpit beside the member Tech with Omega at his side both of whom were asking non-stop questions.

"You're the chosen one?" Tech had asked, leaning forward in complete disbelief with the datapad he cherished laying tightly in his grip. "Like Anakin Skywalker?"

"The chosen one?" Omega echoed, staring at Tech for any answers to her question knowing that he always held the answers. "Who's Anakin?" You laughed lightly, clutching to the robes that covered your skin. 

"Anakin is the previous chosen one, unfortunately things didn't go to plan." You paused for a moment to watch Tech frantically type into his datapad. "I'm the next chosen one, me and the force are close and we're determined to end the Empire." Omega gasped lightly before gazing over Tech's arms to see what he was looking at.

"You're worshipped as a Goddess - I apologize for my abruptness but this is truly Incredible." He took a moment to scan his eyes over the datapad, "May I ask why you didn't say sooner?" Standing, you straightened your clothes out and ensured that your lightsaber was against your side.

"I wasn't sure if I could trust you all, but it's clear that I can now." You shared a slight smile with them before turning to face the door Hunter was about to walk through. As soon as the door opened, Tech joined you at your side with Omega rushing to his side. "Hi Hunter!" You grinned, fiddling with the sleeve of your robe. Truth be told, you had developed strong feelings for Hunter overtime, something about him just felt So right. The force practically glowed around him, clearly agreeing with your feelings.

"Hunter, y/n is the chosen one." Tech blurted out as he watched Hunter's eyes narrow slightly at you as he wracked through his thoughts for a moment.

"The chosen one?" Omega nodded and smiled,

"It means that she's going to stop the Empire!" He grinned at her and ruffled her hair before facing you three, Techs eyes fixed upon you with a light blush across his cheeks. Hunter rolled his eyes lightly, gently moving to stand closer to you.

"She's seen as a goddess to multiple planets and rightfully so, her force capabilities are beyond anybody's understanding." Hunter watched as a blush coated against your own cheeks which made jealousy practically fill his lungs as he inhaled a sharp breath. He hated watching Tech fall for you whilst Hunter loved you and always had done. 

"A Goddess huh?" You heard the sharp breath he took inwards before turning toward them, "Anyway, Tech and Omega could you tend to the repairs on the hyperdrive? Just whilst I brief y/n on our next mission." Hunter's hand soon held yours as he pulled you lightly to the bunks. You felt in the force that something felt off - there was an abundance of emotion coming from him via the force and you couldn't pinpoint what exactly was wrong. 

Once the doors slid shut behind you both you watched as Hunter paced lightly between the bunks.

"Hunter?" Your voice alone sliced through the rapidly building tension, "This isn't about the mission is it?" He immediately came to an abrupt stop, face within his hands before he shook his head.

"No but I-I need to talk to you. Please." Nodding lightly, you sat on top of his bunk, lightly patting the white sheets beneath you for him to sit. Once he sat beside you his hands began to nervously fidget with his knife which made you smile. You had grown to adore the habits he had, they felt almost enchanting.

"Go ahead, I'm here to listen." Without a moment's notice, his voice soon went through the air once your voice had stopped.

"I want you to be my chosen one, y/n." Your heart instantly knocked against your chest within a sudden rapid heartbeat with your cheeks heating up.

"Your chosen one?" You repeated, feeling his heart race and warm yet timid emotions through the force. He nodded whilst running his fingers through his hair, eyes avoiding your own.

"Yeah… I want to be with you. I want to spend my lifetime with you and I just-" Allowing a large smile to grace your lips, you held his cheeks so that his gaze was finally fixed upon your own. To cut his anxious rambling off you pressed your lips to his own in a short yet loving kiss. 

"You know I love you too right?" His eyes widened once your lips left his own, a smile soon reaching his own lips too.

"You do? I thought you liked Tech?" You laughed lightly, shaking your head as you held his hands. His fingertips intertwined with your own, his emotions only warmth and joy.

"He's like a best friend, but you? I want to spend my forever with you too…" Your voice trained off as the smile against your face grew bigger. "As your chosen one." With that, his lips met yours once again in a more passionate kiss - any words not previously said being shared through the kiss.

"My chosen one."