Chapter 28: Disney Princess

*flash -back*

I ran into my room slamming my door behind me. I thtew myself on my bed and sobbed like some desperate Disney princess.

My phone buzzed and I knew it would either be Lissy or Cale. Cale would be wanting to console me, as she usually did but her sister was probably trying to apologize for the millionth time. I's had enough of her ruining my life. She already deliberately embarrassed me in front of my crush but this was the last straw.

I looked at the message, it was from Cale.
Luna
I know what you might be thinking tight now but remember it's just how she grew up. My sister never felt any love from her parents and so craves the attention and love of her peers. She didn't mean it, she just wants to be popular. I know this is probably the worst Friday ever bit does my awesome sister-from-another-mister want me to come over with oreos, nutella and horror flicks? If not, well then I'll be there in an hour anyway.

Ps. Lissy is gonna end up wasting her data on apologiea towards you again, just a warning. Urgh little sisters

P.p.s love ya!!!!

I giggled through my tears. The smile reaching my red tear-stained eyes. Cale really was like a sister to me. She was always there for me even when her sister humiliated me infront of the school by throwing my chocolate milkshake on my front and calling me a pig. Well I never said that Lissy was all that creative.

Cale was right though, it was just who Lissy was. She just wanted to be accepted even if it was with the wrong kinda crowd. Situations like these just reminded me how important it was to have friends like Cale and even Lissy because even when either one of us messed up, we were still an amazing team.

*flash-back over*

These memories flooded my mind as the taxi pulled up to Cale's driveway. I was going to spend the next... while, with her and her sister. Like the many sleepovers we had in 'the good-old days' .

A/N:
Here you are, I'm sorry this took so long, exams are evil I swear and school is like its evil sidekick.
Love you and I'll try to update again soon.