How did this happen!?

Hey! It's me, guess what? I was bored, so I made another chapter. Well here ya go!
WARNING CRINGE! Remember this guys?

Lucas and James were both going to french class, A.K.A. the most boring subject in this school. You see during french class here you're just given a piece of paper with words and that's what you need to learn for the whole school year.

They also have something online, but no one can remember the passwords or usernames. Like at all, some don't even know how it worked.

"Ugh, I'm so bored." James mumbled, not paying attention to whatever the teacher was saying.

"Shush, no talking IN THE CLASSROOM!" the teacher screamed at the boy, for some reason looking very angry.

"Geez, we really have the best teacher here, right?" Lucas whispered, looking at James with sympathy.

James looked back at the teacher just sitting there not even teaching something.

"Yeah..." James mumbled back, more wanting to be in gym class than this.

After a while they're finally given something to do, almost everyone does it, well almost everyone like a certain girl.

"Lucas, why're you looking at James's shirt?" The teacher asked.
"No reason at all." Lucas answered.

They heard that one girl mumble "that's gay..." And looked at her friend, looking at them almost literally saying 'WE NEED TO MAKE A STORY ABOUT THIS.'
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip to gym class brought to you by Hatsune Miku! Specifically, in the locker room.

Lucas pov (ohoohohohohoh a pov)

'God he is so hot' Lucas thought as he got in his gym uniform.

'I want to talk about him about that I loved him but, I can't, he can't love me, he's a homophobe right?' Lucas thought, feeling conflicted with his feelings.

'But still.....' He thought, desperately wanting James to love him.

James was just about to run to the gym when he was stopped by a hand, quickly looking at the who's hand it was: It was Lucas.

"J-James, can we talk after class okay at m-my home?" Lucas asked.
"Okay." James said.

They went through gym, with a bit of hearing mysterious giggles.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER TIME SKIP! Brought to you by me! Thank you, thank you for the applause. Also, we are at Lucas's home.

James pov.

'What could Lucas want?' James thought as he walked to Lucas's room.

"Lucas, what is wrong?" James asked as he saw that Lucas was nervous.

"W-well you s-s-see...." Lucas said, biting his lip. His lip kinda bleeding.

'It must be something important, WAIT IS HE OKAY, HE IS BLEEDING-' James began panicking. What is going on? Why is Lucas biting his lip as if he was going to say something very, VERY special?

"I LOVE YOU!!" Before anyone could react, Lucas had already blurted out the truth.

"You love me?" James asked.

"N-n-no, I-I a-am s-sorry." Lucas stuttered out.

'I think he's lying about not loving me' James thought of something to calm his friend down.
'AH- I got it, but it may be too risky- doesn't matter, wait IS HE STILL BLEEDING???' James realized.

"Uhm, the truth is...." James said, not looking at Lucas; A sign of nervousness or lying.

"I-i love y-you too." James mumbled. Lucas thought he imagined it.

Lucas eyes widened. Looking at James with a suspicious look.

"What did you just say?" Lucas asked, thinking he must've imagined it.

"I LOVE YOU!" James screamed embarrassed. Lucas walked backwards in shock, how could James love me? He must've thought.

"Really?" Lucas asked skeptical. He wasn't quickly going to believe James so quickly.

"Yes really." James answered, hoping Lucas really loved him.

"Well, if you're for real then..." Lucas said. Grabbing James's chin, bringing their lips closer to each other until finally.... They kissed...

It was the best feeling ever, being kissed by his now boyfriend.

..... They thought they saw someone looking at them. Alarmed, Lucas looked everywhere but couldn't see anyone. So they went back to kissing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Uhuhuhuhehehehe......" someone said in the darkness.

And that's a wrap wow 712 words that's honestly the most I have ever written.... I think...
BYE.

This has now been rewritten too. Also thanks for reading my story! It was pretty bad before I rewrote this, lol.

Probably gonna rewrite this in the future again... Edit: Called it.