This chapter is so short and bad-

If there was one thing that my french teacher did that was good, it would probably be that one comment that started this whole fanfiction lol. Hope you enjoy!

.
.
.

No one's pov

Everyone stared as Turaco came out of nowhere, Jadelina quickly grabbed her knife for battle. "Wait a minute, you are...." Lucas mumbled, putting a hand for his mouth, "Yes!" 'Turaco' screamed pulling off the disguise to see the FRENCH TEACHER!?

(A/N: I have no idea what to call her so I'm just gonna continue using 'Turaco' lol.

"Excuse my language, but WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" James shouted, but 'Turaco' began to attack. Jadelina having anticipated this quickly pulled out her knife to block the attack after a while of knifes clashing against each other Lune decided to punch 'Turaco'...

Turaco saw this and quickly jumped out of the way and getting one match and blowing it so the sprinklers would activate. After a few seconds the sprinklers did in fact turn on, making everyone wet.

"Lune! Watch out!" They heard as the sprinkles started. "W-"

"Oh no! I forgot he's weak against water!"

"WHAAAT!"

"Why didn't you say so sooner?"

The little witch looked at 'Turaco' as if she wasn't even human and spoke a spell. Suddenly 'Turaco' screamed and disappeared into dust. "What a pain... At least that thing is taking care off..." She said before looking at Lune.

"Soooooooo.....what now?" Was the question everyone had.

"I should probably call the police or something..." Joker pulled out his phone, but before he could call an emergency number.

"FBI! OPEN UP!" The door opened. People began running to the castle, with weapons and such.

"But we aren't the FBI...." An police officer mumbled. The police soon noticed them and began questioning them.

"What are you kids doing here?" That made everyone snap out off their question of how they knew something happened here,
hesitantly they began looking at each other but Joker broke the silence.

"My bo- best friend is injured!"

"I can see that...we should bring him to a hospital."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

still no one's pov

James groggily woke up confused why he is in a hospital again, after a few minutes a doctor came in.

"Oh? You're awake." A doctor said, confused James looked around a bit more.

"You fainted after the police came to that school, why did you guys go there anyway?"

James had no answer to that, "Erm....because I need to go to school?" He tried lying, the doctor clearly didn't buy it but didn't ask for more. "You guys are pretty lucky to not be injured by that bomb." The doctor said when it hit him. They thought he was close to the bomb.

"Uhhh, yeah!" He nervously laughed. "Wait what about Clair is he okay?" The doctor looked at him. "Yes he probably was the one who was mostly injured by the bomb."

'So that's why he thinks that we were close to the bomb..'

*Somewhere else*

"Did you do it?" A very mysterious voice asked.

"Yes I did." Mysterious voice number 2 said.

"Perfect...."

"Shouldn't we have asked Supafo too?"

"Do you think they need to go to a middle school?"

"Good point..."

"Well then, James and Lucas will be getting their surprise in a few weeks or so" Chuckles were heard. (OH NO! CHUCKLES! THEY'RE EVIL! JK)

.
.
.

Just one more chapter, one more. It's really bad, sorry.

Word count: 578.

I'm dissapointed in myself lol