Oh look some unrelated character returned

Welcome to chapter 17. Yeah sorry I didn't have chapter for the whole week, I had writers block and school. I made this instead of studying for my french test or sleeping. Btw y u guys reading this? It's cringe and bad and- it's just the worst fanfic ever.

Anyway enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------

James pov

That was a pretty big explosion. I thought in french class. We had a test that no one told us about.

We made the test and no one knew anything about it.

"I think no one got a good score." I mumbled walking to a classroom.

........I thought someone was spying on me just now........

We didn't have gym for no reason.  (A/N. It actually has a reason: I was lazy.) And Jadelina is looking at Lucas and I again....

I stared at Jadelina and she finally looked away......staring at someone else. Well this is going nowhere.

——————————————————————————————————————

Qwuin pov (the 'nurse' in the hospital. Remember her?)

I was looking at James and Lucas when suddenly I got the feeling like I was being watched. I looked around me to see one girl staring right into my soul. And then..... I recognized her.

OH SHIT! IT'S THAT ONE YAN SOMETHING GIRL!

I ran away so fast. Quickly I ran to my home, ran to a private room and called Supafo.

"Hey." I heard from the other line.

"H-Hi!" I said nervously.

"What's wrong?" They asked.

"So uhmm.... yanyan maybe wants to kill me." I said.

"Whut?" They said.

"YANYAN IS GOING TO KILL ME!" I screamed.

"Who's yanyan?" They asked calmly for some reason I couldn't understand.

"THAT ONE GIRL THAT KILLED NICROCRA AND QWESES!" I screamed.

"Oh!? You mean Jadelina?" They asked.

"YES! YANDELINA!" I exlaimed.

"Don't worry about her if you really are dangerous for her only then is she going to kill you." They said.

"D-Don't worry? B-But I-I have a-a k-k-killer t-." I started to say only to be cut off.

"No. No she isn't going to kill you that's- SHE ISN'T GOING TO KILL YOU! OKAY?!" They screamed.

"R-Really? I-If y-you s-say s-s-so." I said.

"If that's all you wanted to call me for. I need to do something now. Bye!" They said as they hung up.

I couldn't understand why they were so calm but I should probably also not worry about her anymore if that's what Supafo is saying.

————————————————————————————————

Jadelina pov

I despise that woman. She was looking at my James and Lucas, stalking them. I glared at trying to get her away from my husbands. She flinched and ran probs to her home or something.

I need to get more information about that woman to kill her. I made a picture of her earlier and google searched it. And saw what I was looking for.....well not really.

There was only her name, weird because well there wasn't even an age or gender only 'Qwuin' and 'famous writer'?

——————————————————————————————————

Famous writer is sorta a spoiler. Sort of a hint. I'm not excepting anyone to know what it means lol.

Eh? 543 words? Not too bad, I suppose.......

Why am I still awake it's 12 pm here? Who cares anyways......