Transfer student

Welcome to the 11th chapter.

123 VIEWS!? This is literally the most cringeworthy story ever.

With that out of the way. Let's begin!

—————————————————————————————————————

Jadelina pov

I heard that a new student was going to come to school, well that's according to Supafo. When she walked in class. Apparently one of my friends knew her because she instantly stared at her.

"Hey, are you okay? Who is she?" I asked.

"I'm okay, She is well uhm.....Qweses." She said.

"And who is that?" I asked.

"Someone who was once in my class. H-She ended up leave me." She said.

'Well i'm gonna kill that bitch.... maybe. Wait, did she just almost say 'he'?' I thought confused.

Qweses started walking to Lucas and James.

"Hey, hotties...What are your names?" She asked.

'Did....Did she just flirt with my lovers?' I thought angrily looking over to my friend 'Now i have an even bigger reason to kill her'.

I asked my friend to meet me after school, she agreed.

*after school*

I hated that girl much more now. She constantly flirted with my husbands. And now i learned that she completely leaved my friend alone forever.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" She asked.

"You almost said 'he' right? Why?" I asked.

"Because at my school she was a boy..." She said.

'WHAT!? Now that's weird, we also clearly saw her in the locker having BOOBS. So how?' I thought.

"Weird right? I actually think it's not him and that it's someone else." She said.

"Also according to another girl. He was at their school too!" She said.

"Now that's just plain weird." I said.

"Right!? She also said he was a boy there too!" She said.

"I'm gonna contact Supafo later about this okay?" I said.

"Okay." She said.

————————————————————————————————————

Lucas pov

Today was.....weird. First of all there was a new student, the teacher had that announced on Teams. The weebs said something about her being important because that's how important characters are almost always introduced? I know weird.

But she made me mad. First of all she flirted with me and James the whole day. Second, Jadelina was staring at me, James and Qweses pretty weirdly and her friend did the same thing.

It was kinda scary... Seeing they're gaze on us all the time.

Well i guess i can go home now in peace... It's bad that James couldn't come over to my or his place already now all this shit happened.

——————————————————————————————————————————

That was the short chapter that is chapter 11

Did you guys enjoy this?

Ugh 446 words.

Lol i just realize Supafo is sort of Info-chan from yandere sim.