Oh god- Jadelina!

Hello and welcome to Chapter 27. I have some good news , this is getting a sequel! I'm already making some drafts for the sequel: Reappearance of Q, this is the temporary cover.
I'll probably upload another chapter with what the monsters or youkai are or can do, or you can just do a google search.

.
.
.

no one's pov

"T-Turaco!?" Qwuin screamed. "Yes it's me." Turaco said, 'Who's Turaco? No one informed me about him.' Lune said but only Clair heard although everyone had the same question except for Supafo. "You met him one time Qwuin. One time. How did you become attached to him?"

"Uhhh.....who is this?" Jacob asked. "No one important." Supafo answered. "B-But why are you h-here?" Qwuin asked Turaco, "You should already know why, it's pretty obvious." Turaco said as he pulled out a knife. "I'm going to kill you." He said ran up to Qwuin and tried to stab her but couldn't because there was a knife in the way.

Jadelina pointed a knife to Turaco. "I have no idea who you are but you're dangerous." She said, knife fighting with Turaco while the fight was going on James and Lucas came out of nowhere. "Uhhhhhhh..... what's going on?" James asked, "Why is Jadelina fighting with a knife with that guy over there?" James asked. "Well, That guy- Turaco pulled out his knife first and Jadelina is just fighting in self defense." Jacob answered.

"Anyway. Why are you guys here? How did you guys find this place?" Supafo asked. Lucas pulled a letter up, "It was pretty easy after discovering what the code means, but we still have no idea who 'author-chan' is." Clair raised an eyebrow. "Me and you know who made that and Sumiko delivered it but I have no idea who author-chan is." The rosario was moving on it's own again.

'Why are we talking as if there isn't a fight going on in front of us? And who are they anyway?' Lune asked hearing knifes clashing against each other, "Hey joker?" Clair whispered getting Jokers attention. "Remove the rosario of my neck." He said, Joker eyes widened pulling the rosario off of Clair as Jadelina noticed James and Lucas just a few moments later and tossed the knife to the side and instantly hugged them.

"James! Lucas!" She screamed as Supafo and Qwuin groaned as everyone else looked confused. "Hi Jadelina..... what are you doing?" Lucas asked. "Hello?! I have a knife here!" Turaco shouted, Lune got a gun out of nowhere. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" Lune screamed as Turaco was shaking pulled out a phone calling someone. "Oh me?" Jadelina asked, "I'm just fighting that guy!" James blinked, "What?"

"Should I seduce this 'Turaco'?" Kuroki asked her girlfriend, "You can try..." Hikaru answered, Kuroki stared at Turaco intently and Turaco dropped the weapon. Lune, confused looked at Kuroki before nodding and lowering the gun. In less than 3 minutes Turaco was already on the ground, everyone staring at him.

"...that was easy," Qwuin said. "But what did you do?" Lune simply answered, "Didn't you hear? She's a succubus, a monster that can seduce people who fall on men." Suddenly they heard footsteps."Well, well, well...what do we have here?" A voice as everyone spun around to see Kairya, "It's that voice...." Aron mumbled.

"Kairya?" Lucas questioned as Qwuin looked at him, "Isn't that the person who's house was on fire and the one who Supafo was having a breakdown about?" James nodded, "Yes, it was on the news." Almost everyone nodded at that. "We actually don't need to worry about you, Kairya." Jadelina said as she was pulling something out of a bag that came out of seemingly nowhere.

"J-Jadelina. What are you doing?" Jacob asked as they saw what Jadelina got out of the bag. "ANOTHER BOMB!?" Joker screamed but actually not really surprised, he saw this coming a mile away. Jadelina slowly walked to the entrance to the base and placed the bomb there and pulled out the trigger to explode the bomb.

But before she could bomb the entrance they heard another car. "IT'S ME!!!!!!" A male voice screamed, "Oh look, it's an idiot...." Lune and Joker both mumbled as Lune sighed and turned back into Clair. "Every day I ask why you're my boyfriend..." A female voice mumbled as everything turned into ice and stopped the car.

"Thanks, Shiko!" The male screamed, "Don't call me that, Yuu." 'Shiko' said as they got out of the car. "Hey Clair!" 'Yuu' said. "Wha- Oh! Hi Yuu!" Clair shouted, Yuu slapping him on his back, Clair almost falling because of it and Joker glaring at Yuu in jealousy.

"MINE." Joker said hugging Clair, holding him tightly. "Dude, I'm only his friend." 'Yuu' said. "Ignoring them...." 'Shiko' said, "Who are you guys?" She asked. After that they introduced themselves. "I'm Yuu Izumi! And this is Shiko." Yuu said pointing to the girl, "......Sakiko Shinohara." Sakiko said.

"Where did the ice come from!?" Qwuin screamed, Clair and Yuu both looked at Sakiko. "..I did that." She said. "You're not human either!?" Aron questioned, "I'm a yuki onna." Sakiko answered looking over to Yuu, "I'm not completely human either, I'm a werewolf." Yuu said.

"WHERE ARE ALL THE HUMANS!?" Aron asked, "Uhhhh, next chapter is gonna have a new human introduced." Yuu answered. "What?" Jacob asked. "What?" Yuu asked too, "I'm asking what you just said." Jacob said. "That I'm a werewolf?" He asked. "No. Something about something being next chapter." Supafo said for Jacob. "I said no such thing." Yuu answered.

"This guy is a complete idiot, forgetting what he just said..." Joker sighed. Suddenly they heard a loud 'Boom' turned around and saw what Jadelina had exploded the entrance. "OH SHIT- We forgot about Jadelina!" Supafo screamed.

.
.
.

I didn't know how to end it, this was supposed to have a big fighting scene but I thought 'naw' and just ended it before it got too long.

Don't ask why all the females have a 's' in they're name, I'm just getting all these names off a random name generator.

Word count: 1029