BOOM

Here's chapter 15. Also, it's Monday again, meaning I need to go to school again. Well I guess I'm getting more inspiration.

Enjoy people!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Jadelina pov

I went to school again, it was Monday again. I'm so excited to see my lovers again!

Our first period was History, it is pretty boring. But I'm a little worried about the fact that Supafo never messaged me back-

*BOOM*

Suddenly we heard a loud 'BOOM' everyone was shocked by the loud noise, but I noticed that it's very close by that place.

'Well I hope it's not what I think it is.' Jadelina thought.

"Okay everyone calm down! No one saw the explosion and the window is still intact, so nothing probably happened!" The teacher said as everyone was gone back to their books and mostly iPads.

I was still very worried, and I saw a few skeptical glances from my classmates.

"Hey, I don't think that was 'nothing'." My friend said.

"Yep, you're right. It wasn't just 'nothing'." I said.

'Maybe the teacher does know something...... Never mind that can't be...' I thought shaking my head.

James and Lucas were among the ones that were suspicious about the explosion, not believing the teacher.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

*Supafo/Hace's pov*

*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*

I was coughing because of the smoke. Yes it was an explosion. But it was not so loud that the kids at school could hear it right? RIGHT?!

Let me recap what happened a few minutes ago: I was walking to the robot when suddenly I heard a beeping noise. I first thought it was just it's heart beat or something but NOPE it was the bomb. I saw the robot becoming red and that was when i knew that it was the bomb quickly teleporting outside my secret lair and then BOOM the bomb exploded.

That's everything that happened in the last couple of minutes, I know crazy right?

And all this just because I ignored some beeping sound.

"This isn't the best thing that could've happened but......" I said, talking to myself.

"Now I know that it probably had a camera recording this sending it to someone else." I concluded.

'But they did sorta destroy the robot, it's a good thing I made a copy of it.' I thought pulling a memory stick out of nowhere.

I stuck the memory stick in my computer and I saw.......... A TOASTER!

'B-but why?! Am I stuttering in my thoughts and why a toaster.' I thought.

And then I saw it was just an ad. So I clicked the add away and saw the code, it was a bit corrupted. I only saw a few numbers, but I need to see code. Although the code was probably deleted.

'Wait..... could the toaster be a hint!'

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

That's chapter 15 and it's DONE!

478 Words! A lot better than the other ones.