This got deleted a lot of times......

Merry (late) Christmas and a happy new year. Sorry, it's kinda late. Guess what Wattpad did? Yep! It removed whole chapter 23 lol so yeah...

.

.

.

Jadelina pov

Okay, so maybe I was really mad at Kairya, and maybe I then went on the dark web and maybe just maybe I bought a bomb.... just maybe.

So maybe I'm not sane, but who cares, no one is. Anyway, after that (chapter 22) happened, I quickly left the hospital and brought out the bomb from my bag and bombed the place. That's why I'm now in front of a burning house, not doing anything to save anyone inside if there was anyone inside.

I did see 2 boys kissing in the bushes though, maybe they're close friends with my lovers... f-f-f-f-f-f-r-r-r-r-r-i-i-i-i-i-e-e-e-e-e-n-n-n-n-n-d-d-d-d-d-s-s-s-s-?-?-?-? (A/N: Y/N = Jadelina confirmed, readers I have a new fanfic idea anyways-) They have friends?????

I NEED TO BEFRIEND THEM BECAUSE NOW I CAN GET CLOSE TO MY BELOVEDS WITH FRIENDS THAT WILL NOT TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME! I quickly ran over to them and started talking to them.

"Hey, I'm Jadelina!" I said smiling at them with the bottom of my heart, they looked at me, recognized me? And smiled back.

"I know we're in the same class. I'm Aron." The boy- Aron said. The other boy looked nervously at Aron, "And this is Jacob".

"Uhhh- So why are you guys in the bushes?" I asked, as I said that, Jacob looked at my terrified.

"We heard a bitch and whatever the fuck their name talking about their crushes, and one said something about their crush already being theirs." Jacob said shivering.

'Weird. Am I not the only crazy lover in this story?' I thought to myself.

.
.
.

Lucas pov

James and I were having a lovely make out, session nothing is wrong sort of.

James and I were fine, it's just, I looked at the TV before turning the news sender on.

"Last night a house was bombed of 43-year-old Nevaeh, 45-year-old Hunter and 14-year-old Kairya-" I heard the news reporter say as I turned the TV off.

"See James? Now even Kairya is involved into this." I said, thinking as I pulled out a whiteboard that probably came out of nowhere. And scribbled a bit on it and got this out of it:

When we (Lucas and James) started dating, strange things started happening: First is Nicrocra's disappearance. Then we have Qweses that just disappeared after their first day at school. Third, Kairya came out of fricking nowhere and became popular in like 3 seconds. Then we have us in the hospital (this is our second time btw). And lastly, we have Kairya's house that has been bombed.

Okay so maybe this isn't just a tiny 'scribble' but that was it that was everything weird happening up until now.

'How could I have not noticed this before? And James is adding even more to the story?!' I thought, shocked at James.

"So we now know that something is clearly not normal." James said looking at the whiteboard.

"Yeah...." I responded, thinking a little more.

.
.
.

Kairya pov

What the fuck?

What the actual fuck???

Why the fuck is my house on fire? And exploded?! WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!? MY HOUSE! MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE IS FUCKING GONE! WHO DID THIS!?

I just came home, so I could search for a amnesia drug to see that my house doesn't even exist anymore. Gone was everything. Everything that was still there was on fire.

"......what the fuck." I mumbled quietly.

.
.
.

Supafo pov (r.i.p. Kairya and Supafo lol)

"JADELINA! WHAT THE FUCK!? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BOMB THEIR HOUSE!? IT'S SUPER SUSPICIOUS!" Is what Qwuin heard as she came into the room.

Qwuin should also say that the whole room was destroyed and Supafo was crying.

"Are you okay?" Qwuin asked concerned.

"NO! I'M NOT!" I answered honestly, Qwuin was worried she never saw them like this, so she just left them alone. (yes I'm lazy)

.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.

AHAHAFGSHDUHSA I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE BUT I HAVE CORONA AND CHRISTMAS AND- oh wait my new years has been canceled lol. Wattpad kept deleting this chapter so that's also why this is so late lol.

777 words. Wow, that's perfect, lol. Also, I now spell checked this because there were a lot of mistakes lol