Is Lucas cheating?

Hello made this in math and science class lol.

Also thank to @weaw73 for the idea!

———————————————————————————————————————————

Lucas pov

We were going to school again it was Wednesday i know right both of those other chapters were on Tuesday! Shocking right?!
Me and James were going to our favorite subject in school: MATH! (yay *cries*)

James was sitting with Nicrocra again well i didn't know but i overheard 2 girls talking about that. I was getting jealous again when we needed to switch to another classroom. Weird but okay. Also Nicrocra was gone?

When i sat down some girl sat down with me.

"Hello! I'm Jadelina." The girl said. I paid no mind to her and moved on with my day when suddenly.....

"Are you single?" Jadelina asked. I was shocked and didn't say anything.

"So are you?" She asked again.

"Uhmm, no? I'm sorta taken." I said.

"Oh that's a pity." She said with a dark look.

I looked at James the whole time during Math and actually everything huh weird that she's looking at James weirdly.

"Teacher, can i go to the bathroom." Jadelina said.

"Uhmmm. Why didn't you go earlier?" The teacher asked.

"Because then i didn't need to go." She said.

"Fine...." The teacher said.

Jadelina walked out of the classroom, 15 minutes later she still wasn't back.

"Uhmmm. Teacher i need to go to the bathroom." Another girl asked.

"Okay........" The teacher said knowing he can't say no because of Jadelina.

"Okay, thanks." She said. I could've sworn she looked at me for a second smirking... nah i must be my imagination, right?

After that she slowly walked away to the bathroom.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

That other girl pov

I got a teams message from my best friend Jadelina she said she needed help with something.

I walked into the bathroom to find a corpse it was of a classmate called Nicrocra.

"Cool, why did you kill him?" I asked.

"They were getting to close to my darlings, also it looked like Lucas hated him too...." Jadelina said.

"So should i clean up the blood or...." I asked.

"Get some garbage bags." Jadelina said.

"Okay, we are already in a bathroom so there should be something for cleaning up blood...." I said.

"Wait! Also get something to chop up this body." Jadelina said.

"Okay should i clean up the blood afterwards if you clean up and chop up the body?" I asked.

"Yes and take this bag with you." She said giving me a small bag.

I slowly went out of the bathroom. It's good that i play a lot of stealth games. I got garbage bags and my own raincoat, so no blood got on us.

"Here." I said giving her the bag.

"Thanks." Jadelina said.

I walked out of the bathroom for a few minutes then walked back in and saw Jadelina already with little garbage bags. Quickly i cleaned up the blood with hydrogen peroxide, i knew that i needed to use that because.....
Well that doesn't matter.

Jadelina walked back in the bathroom to see it as it was before, She gave me the raincoat. Did i forget to mention almost everything was in that bag? no? Well we're going to burn that bag but the raincoat that we're going to wash with a blood remover so that it looks like nothing ever happened.

No one walked in de the bathroom at all we were very lucky, also it just took 20 minutes for everything so we almost have the 3rd hour again.

"Great bye!" We said to each other smiling.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

And.. Done! I don't have anything to say lol.

*GASP* 609 words. WHUUUUUUT!?