Well this is the last one...

Welcome to the last chapter of ' the two homophobes in love..'! I already feel something in me breaking because it's the last one. Let's go on with it...

.
.
.

Jadelina pov

It has been a few weeks after the whole school bombing incident and we were finally going to school again! I'm also going to confess my love for them after school! "Hey Jadelina! Did you hear? A bunch of new students are going to come to this school today!" My friend stated.

"And three of them are going to go in this class!" I smiled a bit about how enthusiastic they are being.

The bell rang as we all went to other classes and then saw a surprise to say the least. Clair, Joker and Hikaru were there in the classroom. I immediately went over to them of course.

"You're not going to try steal my lovers away from me." Was the first official words I said to them.

"Nope! I have Clair and Lune, and Sumiko has Koruki." Joker answered, Jadelina immediately relaxed.

"Oh! Then it's nice to meet you!" I said.

A few minutes later I saw....Nicrocra!? They were entering the classroom! 'but how?! I killed them' Is what went through my mind. I looked at my friend and they looked back at me confusion written on their face.

Aron and Jacob were looking at Nicrocra too...

"I heard that voice too...."

.
.
.
Supafo pov (pov hopping! My old best friend!)

What the- How are they alive?! My reaction was instantly, I practically jumped on the computer and began searching all over the web for what is happening. I saw that they were already alive since 3 months ago!

"That is pretty strange, huh? Riiiiiight?" I looked over to see a call with Joker, I didn't accept any call . "Aren't you in school?" I asked him, "Yeah, but it's sooooooo boring! I can't even kiss my boyfriend!" I ignored that and went to the more pressing issue on our hand right now.

"Nicrocra is back, it's weird." Joker nodded, "We should keep an eye on them."

"Did you hack me?"

"Maybe....But Nicrocra is more important-" I heard before I ended the call.

.
.
.
.

AHAGHAGAGGAFAGAFAF!!!!!!! I'M DONE WITH IT!!!!!!

I'm sorta gonna miss this but not really because I have a sequel ready! Well Bye! And see you by the sequel! Didn't expect this to turn into this lol.

Word count: 403.