Clair de lune

Hi! Happy late new year, everyone! A.K.A. the 5 people who are reading this, lol. Hope you enjoy chapter 25. ! I don't own the Rosario idea lol. BYE!

Disclamer: The author is sleep-deprived, has read too many Rosario + vampire manga and anime they are also a perfectionist.

.

.

3rd person pov

"....Are you okay now?" Qwuin asked, looking at Supafo as they were still crying.

"I'm doing better now." Supafo answered, wiping their tears, "So why are you here- Oh wait, I remember now! I was going to say where and who the antagonists of this story are or something."

"The what?" Qwuin said confusion written all over her face, "What do you mean story?"

"Doesn't matter! Anyway, I think you can guess who they are," Supafo said, "But if you didn't know it's Qweses and Kairya." Supafo said the obvious that if you weren't a protag you would know.

"That I realized, like since when they got introduced." Qwuin said and continued, "But where are they? I mean, we know that it isn't their house or something." Qwuin asked.

"Their hide-out is the middle school, where like everyone goes." Supafo said dramatically.

Suddenly they heard someone knocking on the door and Qwuin quickly opened the door. There were Jadelina and 2 boys (are they gay?) there.

"Jadelina? Who are they?" Supafo asked, eying the 2 boys suspiciously.

"They're Jacob and Aron." Jadelina said, pointing to one boy and then the other boy.

"But why are they here?" Supafo asked, Jadelina actually shrugged like she had no idea why.

"I don't know, they just maybe saw me bombing Kairya's house, and now they want to tag along." Jadelina answered.

"Well doesn't matter. WE NEED TO GO TO THE MIDDLE SCHOOL, 'CAUSE THAT'S WHERE THEIR SECRET HIDEOUT IS!" Qwuin screamed, ignoring the odd looks that Jadelina and the boys gave.

"No. We need a plan for this," Supafo said closing their eyes thinking hard then suddenly their eyes shoot wide open, "What if I and Qwuin go there, Jadelina-" Supafo started to tell her name to see she was already gone. 

"..... You two stay here." Supafo just stated and the 2 nodded.

"LET'S GO!" Supafo exclaimed, running out of the building, Qwuin following behind them, not noticing the boys kissing.

Aron was looking at Jacob, and then they held hands blushing, looking at Jacob seeing that he was also blushing like a tomato.

Somewhere else, Supafo and Qwuin were running to the middle school of doom. Soon they were out of breath and quickly took a break for a few minutes before they ran so hard they almost fainted. (A/N: something I would do, lol)

"So.....this.....is...it?" Qwuin asked, looking at the place. Supafo nodded, "It looks like a normal school to me."

"Well, if it didn't, then we would've found this much faster." Supafo said, "If I'm right, then the place would be in the basement." Qwuin looked confused.

"What basement?" Qwuin asked, looking around, "Didn't I say it would be hidden? Why else do you think we just found out about this?" Supafo answered.

The two looked around for a bit before finding a secret door hidden under the chairs. They waited till finally opening the door, it was a staircase leading somewhere.